Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Powerleveling 23-30 | 10$ + a win in any division |

Discussion on Powerleveling 23-30 | 10$ + a win in any division | within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 305
The Black Market: 255/0/2
Powerleveling 23-30 | 10$ + a win in any division |

I would like to hire a powerleveler to boost it to level 30 for 10$ + a win in any division of your desire. If you're interested, reply here, leave me a PM or add me on skype (leekiesin - the one from Romania).

Bump! STILL LOOKING FOR A POWER LEVELER!
Old 07/28/2013, 12:51   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
STILL LOOKING!
Old 07/28/2013, 12:56   #3

elite*gold: 305
The Black Market: 255/0/2
Yes, still looking!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Elo boosting from any division to any division (except challenger) NA SERVER
07/22/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
This is for NORTH AMERICAN SERVERS only.The prices will vary depending on the buyer's request. The payment will be done after however many vouch games requested by the buyer. There is no exception to this payment rule. To add on to the post, the prices for any carry will be FAR cheaper than anyone else on this website. I enjoy playing the game itself and it's hardly a burden to boost people. :) Add my skype: yusuigames
Elo/Division Push
04/04/2013 - League of Legends - 9 Replies
Hallo Liebe LoL Freunde, Da ich gerade mein Abitur abgeschlosse habe und jede Menge Zeit hab dacht ich mir ich biete mal meine Dienste als EloPusher an:).. momentan spiele ich selbst in Platin. Push wäre möglich in Silber,Gold und vermutlich auch Platin=) Es ist möglich dass ich euren Account spielen oder wir zusammen Duo'n, zusätzlich könnte ich auch ein "Coaching" anbieten, in den Rollen Ad carry,Top und Midlane Über die genauen Preise hab ich mir noch keine genauen Gedanken gemacht.....
[Bukkit 1.0.0] [GER] G5-Division.tk | 24/7
12/09/2011 - Minecraft Server Advertising - 0 Replies
http://62.75.247.234/gamingcommunity.png Hallo Liebe Minecrafter, Unser Minecraft Server ist vor kurzem online gegangen und suchen fleisige Spieler. Wir besitzen einen Minecraft Server mit 32 Slot mit vielen Plugins sowie ein Teamspeak³ Server und einer Homepage. Info´s zum Minecraft Server: -Ip: 62.75.247.234:10101 -Plugin: Permissions, LWC und vieles mehr
powerleveling-cheap.com, who can help you out of the bored powerleveling
06/15/2011 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
www.powerleveling-cheap.com,a professional, cheap and reliable Power Leveling work group has been set up for years. Since now, we have variously more than 40 games, including WOW Power Leveling , FFXI Power Leveling etc. the most hot and you most concerned. Because of our constant drive to improve our service, many problems faced by our competitors are never an issue at PowerLeveing-cheap.com. http://www.powerleveling-cheap.com/images/logo.pn g If u want to have an top account, but u don't...