Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[WTS] Plat V - 55 Skins - EUW - All champs - 17 pages - All runes

Discussion on [WTS] Plat V - 55 Skins - EUW - All champs - 17 pages - All runes within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 26
[WTS] Plat V - 55 Skins - EUW - All champs - 17 pages - All runes

So I'm selling my EUW league of legends account: you can contact me through skype to make a bid or leave one here. Or you can contact me if you have any other questions about the account, skype: c0ngs.be

Payment methods: Paypal.

General info:

Plat V solo Q
55 skins (legacy, legendary, limited edition, grey ww)
21K+ IP
All champs
All runes u would ever use.
17 Rune pages.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] EUW | PLAT V | PLAT REWARDED | 23 SKINS | 81 CHAMPS | 8 RUNE PAGES
12/14/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hai guys, Im there to sell one of my smurf account. As the title says it has 81 champs 4 rune pages. Its PLAT V with plat border and rewarded as a platinum account ( Elise skin ward skin) It was never banned. -Standard AP / AD runes, LF and MS Quintessence included. Skins: 1. Pool Party Ziggs 2.Feral Warwick 3.Battlecast Urgot
[Selling] Plat V All champs 115 Skins 18 Runes pages
10/22/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Selling Plat V account NORTH AMERICA Plat V 115 Skins 18 Rune pages All champs
[Selling] or WTT NA Plat 3, good mmr, all champions, 344 skins, all runes 20 rune pages, 65k ip
07/05/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Account info : I'm the original owner, made the account myself and played everything on it It has every single champions and 65k IP so you can buy all upcoming champions It has 344 skins (that's like 90% of all the skins ever made) Plat 3 0 LP with good MMR (gain 25-31 LP per game) it has 20 rune pages with ALL runes
[Selling] League of Legends S3 Plat Account 100+ skins, 100+ champs, 19 rune pages, many runes
05/31/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
THIS ACCOUNT IS ON THE NA SERVER Please PM / SKYPE me OFFERS! (Skype: kvinh0u) 100+ Skins, several legacy/legendary/limited skins. Skins: Ahri: Dynasty, Fox-Fire Akali: Blood-moon Allistar: Unchained Amumu: Almost-Prom King
Selling NA S3 Plat V 100+ champions 7 rune pages with most runes, many skins
03/14/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Paypal trade only!!! Selling for $337 legendary skin for noc and chogath 1820 rp dragon taylor lulu 1350rp 975rp skins renekton diana alistar malphite x2