Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LF Low bronze acc/free boost

Discussion on LF Low bronze acc/free boost within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
LF Low bronze acc/free boost

I wanna duo q boost a friend of mine from bronze 3 to silver 5 and i need a bronze account for this.

so im offering a free boost for like 2 or 3 divisions. if you are interested pm me or msg me on skype.

euw, btw

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Ger] Free boost Bronze
12/20/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hey leute, da seit heute die Ferien begonnen habe und ich auf meinem Main Account fast alles erreicht habe (Dia2) würde ich jemanden der aus der "Elo Hell" nicht rauskommt etwas hoch boosten. Könnt euch über Teamviewer einloggen oder mir einfach die Daten geben :P Könnt mir auch gerne zuschauen und wenn ihr wollte Skypen oder im ts labern :) Lg Julius Würde auch 2nehmen und dann mit einem Freund duoq spielen :3
[Selling] Free bronze boost
11/08/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, Me and my friend want to play a bit in Bronze for fun. I've got a smurf that is bronze, but my friend doesn't have one. So if anyone wants a small free boost in bronze, PM me ur skype. Idk how big the boost will be, can be around 5-6 games, 1 division or even like one whole tier (depends on how much we play). I am PlatV, but I will be playing on my own smurf account. My friend (the one that will play on the bronze acc from you) is Plat I. We have boosted some accounts before...
Free Boost Within Bronze ^^
10/21/2013 - League of Legends - 7 Replies
Hey. I m in Gold 5 now and just wanna Experience the Awesome level of play in Bronze once again.So i will take any account you give me which is within Bronze 3 or lower ( Pref B5) and play with it.Probably i will be able to win almost every game down there so it works like an Elo boost.You may take you account back at any time and talk to me via skype while the project. Just feel free to send me your Data via PM or just add me in Skype:tharealryzen Cya there c: Server EUW but i also...
FREE BOOST FOR BRONZE EU ONLY
04/06/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello Im boosting free for bronze elo guys, im boring :P and some good feedbacks aren't hurt me ^^ ONLY EUROPE SERVERS PM ME YOUR SKYPE