Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LF duo partner boosting gold divs.

Discussion on LF duo partner boosting gold divs. within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
LF duo partner boosting gold divs.

Hey, im dia 5 and im looking some boosters who can duo... The account is in promotion for gold 5 with gold 1 mmr i think. I can also duoboost gold players.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] >>Cheap and thrusted fast elo boosting service<< Special offers for 3 or more divs!!
10/13/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 11 Replies
WELCOME http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/members/5585820- daboost-albums13701-elo-boost-service-picture46989 -mains.png Hello guys im 18 years old, Main account is plat , on euw thats why i prefer to boost and vouch bronze or silver accounts, its easy wins for me, gold may take more time to boost. I got lot of free time I can do the job really fast depents on ur MMR ofcurce, but I can do lot of easy wins for bronze-silver accounts in short time. Elo boost service pricelist: ...
Lf boosting partner
08/28/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey Im currently boosting a customer from Silver 3 to Gold 5. Im looking for a booster that is boosting somehwere on that elo if you're interested leave your skype here we gonna play duo
Looking for duo boosting partner
07/30/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey my partner I used to boost with has stopped boosting so I'm looking for a new guy to boost with. Most of my boosts are around plat so I'm looking for a guy who can boost at plat and diamond. Pm if interested :)
LF Booster As Partner i Can help him boosting players till Gold 3
06/17/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Add me On Skype eslameslam2641:rtfm::rtfm::rtfm::rtfm::rtfm::rtfm: :rtfm::rtfm::rtfm::rtfm:
[S]Black Ops Boosting Partner [B]E*Gold
07/19/2012 - elite*gold Trading - 2 Replies
Hallo ich suche einen Partner den ich die ganze Zeit kille auf der PS3 !!! Das sind 11 Level ! Vorraussetzung: Tacktickeinstieg freigeschaltet Nicht Kill cam ankucken (dauert zu lange sonst -.-) PSN:BlueZora44 MLG Zephion