Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > elite*gold Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[S]Black Ops Boosting Partner [B]E*Gold

Discussion on [S]Black Ops Boosting Partner [B]E*Gold within the elite*gold Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 240/0/0
[S]Black Ops Boosting Partner [B]E*Gold

Hallo ich suche einen Partner den ich die ganze Zeit kille auf der PS3 !!!
Das sind 11 Level !

Vorraussetzung:
Tacktickeinstieg freigeschaltet
Nicht Kill cam ankucken (dauert zu lange sonst -.-)

PSN:BlueZora44

MLG Zephion
Old 07/19/2012, 13:08   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 1
für psc könn wir es 3h machen
Old 07/19/2012, 13:13   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
10 € PayPal und du darfst mich so oft killen wie Du nur willst, und so lang wie du willst.
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Premium] Elo bossting up to 2100 ELO
06/21/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
1. Introduction I am here to guarantee you a safe, friendly and most comfortable Elo Boosting Service on this site. League of Legends is my passion, we love to play this game. That is why i would like to help you escape the elo hell. Put yourself among best and improve your skill! We grant you fast elo boost up to 2100 rating. 2. About Me I am a high elo player who needs money for summer holiday, . My elo is 2100 on Eu West server. Of course I can prove it in game. 3. Elo...
[PS3] [Black Ops] Suche Partner zum Boosten
05/27/2012 - Consoles - 0 Replies
Hey, Titel regelt eigentlich. Wer Interesse hat, soll mir eine Private Nachricht schreiben. Voraussetzungen: Über 12 Jahre alt vorhandendes Headset Erfahrung, was das Boosten angeht*
[S] 100% Elo Bossting schnell/fast !!!!!!!!
04/13/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Servus an allen epvper, Hier suche ich einen Elo von 1414 Mein charackter ist sehr viel wert und suche einen 100% Elo Boost . Mein Ziel ist es auf 1600 elo hoch zu machen. Da ich immer nur feeder Randoms bekomme zahl ich lieber hier und geht schneller. Suche einen richtigen elo pusher und kein scammer. zahle in PSC ihr müsst preis sagen mit mm odernicht
[ELO-HELL SERVICE] Bossting Elo and Coaching
11/12/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hello! Are you stuck in middle ladder rating called. "Elo Hell" (1400+)? You dont make any progress beacasue of feeders, leavers and trolls? You feel , that you should be higher however, you team is pushing you down? You have landed in perfect place? I will help willingly to quit from elo hell, boost your ranking, what you need to do? You only need to add me on skype and message me with ready diagram givem below. Skype : thegathaspar Current Elo : XXXX Expected Elo : XXXX Matches...
[Suche] PS3 Black Ops Boost Partner
10/25/2011 - Consoles - 2 Replies
Hey wie der Titel schon sagt suche ich einen Partner zum boosten in Black Ops auf der PS3 :) wer interesse hat kann sich gerne melden per PM oder skype! Skype: xt0w1ie wenn ich mit euch über längere zeit booste und alles super klappt kriegt ihr auch ne 10€ PSC :) MfG