Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Diamond 3/High MMR/All champions/185 skins

Discussion on Diamond 3/High MMR/All champions/185 skins within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Diamond 3/High MMR/All champions/185 skins

Hello my friends! I'm willing to sell diamond 3 account with all champions, 185 skins(every single avaible legendary(+zombie brand which is not)+some legacy skins) and sum RP left to transfer on the other server(EUNE atm).
There are 20 rune pages with all necessarry runes(you can buy mroe if u want account has 45k ip to spend)

Small gallery:

Elophant is not working for me right now, I'll try to upload screenshot of all skins tommorow.

Shoot me a PM on epvp with offer.
Old 12/10/2013, 20:53   #2

refresh
Old 12/11/2013, 21:41   #3

refresh
Old 12/14/2013, 20:28   #4

ref

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] High End Diamond Account | All Champions | 177 Skins | 20 Runepages
12/26/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 16 Replies
SOLD The account owns: -all champions -20 runepages -literally every useful rune -still 50k IP left for future champions -177 skins (many legendarys) -Season 3 Diamond Solo Q Diamond V -> Boarder
Selling EU-W Diamond Division account; 87 Champions, 33 Skins, 4 Legendary skins
08/26/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hello, I am selling one of my smurf accounts, I am the original user. The account is on EU-W and are in Diamond division 3 at the moment, but the MMR is in Diamond 1 division, it is currently in diamond division 3 due to inactivity so it has been division decaying, although the MMR stands the same which will give you allot of LP per win. Content of the account: http://i41.tinypic.com/hx3yuf.jpg http://i40.tinypic.com/swr5l1.jpg
[Selling] DIAMOND 1 ACCOUNT, All Champions, 101 Skins - Legendary + Rare Skins!
06/21/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
***PLEASE READ FIRST*** Hello, I am Photo or Photoz. I used to frequent owned.core a lot when I was primarily selling Diablo 3 gold, I've had people vouch for me and I have never had a problem or a complaint for being a scammer, or someone shady. I haven't bought/sold/traded any online accounts/currencies in a very long time, but still have post history of when I used to. The league of legends account I want to sell was banned a long time ago for a chargeback, I have since been playing a...
[Selling] EUW Account Diamond IV [+S2 DIAMOND] , 101 Champions/35+ Skins/7 RunePages,200+ Runes
04/27/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
*ONLY ACCEPT SERIOUS OFFERS!!!!!* Skype: energiae Xfire: supernova32 Payment: PayPal ONLY! BUYOUT FOR: 300 EURO I'm currently selling this Diamond IV
[Selling] EUW Beast Diamond Account + All Champions + 100 Skins + 20 Rune Pages + 5 Rare Skins
03/28/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
Are you ready? I'm selling atm one Diamond account with all champions, all runes, 20 rune pages, 100 skins, Pax Sivir, Riot Graves, Pax Jax, Riot Singed and Riot k9 Nasus. It includes the original e-mail and all info needed to recover this account. Don't wast my time if you don't have money to buy this account, please. You can shoot any offer. Payment: Paypal as a gift or Paysafecard.