Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Lvl30 EU/platV/all champions/142skins

Discussion on Lvl30 EU/platV/all champions/142skins within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lvl30 EU/platV/all champions/142skins

Server: EU NE + Free transfer to EU West
Ranked: Plat V
Screens:

All Champions
142 Skins
20 Rune Pages + all important Runes
31 Unique summoner icons

Name Your Own Price (in "€", pref payment via paypal)

I gladly answer any question
Old 12/05/2013, 04:26   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
what is ur lowest price?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[WTS]LVL30 US acc with 61 Champions(loads of skins)
02/10/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
currently get too busy with study so would like to sell my LOL US acc. I own most of the champions heres the champions i do NOT own: skarner wukong leona yorick rumble karma trundle
[B][WTS] EUW lvl30 [70 champions] [65 skins][/B]
12/22/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 12 Replies
Like stated at the title, lvl30 account on the west european server with 70 unlocked champions and 65 skins, 7 page runes bundle purchased as well (check pictures below). Low elo acc, above 1100, 380 wins on normal games. With the recent releases of skyrim and assassins creed I almost haven't played the game, that added with the fact that SWTOR is coming out in a few days, and GW2 after that, I won't be interested in playing this game anymore. That does not mean I am trying to get rid of...
[S]NA lvl30 [34 champions] - 20€!
09/24/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Switched to euw so dont need this acc. got only 1 skin unlocked highlander trynda. got some 30 riot points left and 1300 ip.played over 500 games. rank is reset to 1260 and hasnt played since reset. For safe trade I prefer using middleman. if you are interested add me on skype [email protected] - belgium can also add trusted forum member wengzhao1 he can be our middleman http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/members/2793212- wengzhao.html
WTS lvl30 NA account(34 champions)
09/15/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
I want to sell my account because my ping is too high on NA and riot doesnt seem be interested in allowing transfers. So I switched to eu servers. got only 1 skin unlocked highlander trynda, for the rest i use program that lets you use any official riot skin but only you can see them which is all i care about and I can give it to you as well and the program is legal to use. got some 30 riot points left and 1300 ip. bought 5000rp at some point and played over 500 games. ...
[B]39 Champions 3 Skins für 20€ +Lvl30 12 Champions Account umsonst
05/23/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Ich Biete hier meine alten LoL Account. Bezahlt wird mit PayPal, PSC oder auch Überweisung: 20€ Ihr geht First oder ein MM der Seriöse ist. Bei Bedarf auch über TS, Telefon oder ICQ/Steam. Champions http://www.abload.de/thumb/39championsarp2.jpg