Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[WTS]LVL30 US acc with 61 Champions(loads of skins)

Discussion on [WTS]LVL30 US acc with 61 Champions(loads of skins) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[WTS]LVL30 US acc with 61 Champions(loads of skins)

currently get too busy with study so would like to sell my LOL US acc.

I own most of the champions heres the champions i do NOT own:
skarner
wukong
leona
yorick
rumble
lux
swain
nasus
ryze
teemo
pantheon
shen
kogmaw
garen
olaf
galio
tryndamere
veigar
morgana
urgot

So apart from them i own the rest
(61 champs). and i also have some ip left so can possibly buy a couple cheap ip champions(morg garen trynd etc.)

These are my skins:
blood moon akali
annie in wonderland
desprada cassiopeia
gragas, Esq
nightblade irelia
traditional lee sin
frozen terror nocturne
sewn chaos orianna
blood fury renekton
redeemed riven
crimson elite riven
mad hatter shaco
riot squad singed
count vladimir

I have most runes that can suit for different roles , jungler, ap carry , ad carry, off tanks.( dont have the best for main tanks)

after the elo reset its now 1271 with 107 wins and 90 loses and 458 normal wins

I have invested in this game for more than 100$ so please understand that this account is worth something just for the skins...
Im lookin for a price around 80$

please reply if you are interested . Thx a lot...

u can leave ur contact in reply or directly contact my email
Old 09/19/2011, 09:38   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

A price above 100$ you gotta be kidding me, You probaly are going to sell your account (max) for about 30$. 100$ is WAY to mutch
Old 09/19/2011, 13:07   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

He's right

I can give u 50$ MAXIMUM!

pm me if u are interesed.
Old 02/10/2013, 22:45   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

add me in skype mizzthatang

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[S]NA lvl30 [34 champions] - 20€!
09/24/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Switched to euw so dont need this acc. got only 1 skin unlocked highlander trynda. got some 30 riot points left and 1300 ip.played over 500 games. rank is reset to 1260 and hasnt played since reset. For safe trade I prefer using middleman. if you are interested add me on skype [email protected] - belgium can also add trusted forum member wengzhao1 he can be our middleman http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/members/2793212- wengzhao.html
[SELL] US LvL30 / 38 Unique Skins / 80 Champions / All the runes you will ever need
09/16/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Ok first and foremost i will give my reason for selling my account. I've been playing this game since it was in beta, i spent RP on this game since the beta, yet i feel that riot couldn't give two shits about their customers. I've been having major lag/disconnect issues ever since the last few patchs and riot don't seem to want to help me. So here i am selling my account, Details are as follows... Games Played: Normal - 784 Wins Ranked - 63 Wins / 61 Losses / 1223 Rating
WTS lvl30 NA account(34 champions)
09/15/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
I want to sell my account because my ping is too high on NA and riot doesnt seem be interested in allowing transfers. So I switched to eu servers. got only 1 skin unlocked highlander trynda, for the rest i use program that lets you use any official riot skin but only you can see them which is all i care about and I can give it to you as well and the program is legal to use. got some 30 riot points left and 1300 ip. bought 5000rp at some point and played over 500 games. ...
[B]39 Champions 3 Skins für 20€ +Lvl30 12 Champions Account umsonst
05/23/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Ich Biete hier meine alten LoL Account. Bezahlt wird mit PayPal, PSC oder auch Überweisung: 20€ Ihr geht First oder ein MM der Seriöse ist. Bei Bedarf auch über TS, Telefon oder ICQ/Steam. Champions http://www.abload.de/thumb/39championsarp2.jpg
Lvl30 13 skins + 37 champions owned 1450 rating EU
01/17/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Trading my league of legends account with over 100 euro spent on it. Looking for a WoW cata account (level does not matter) but also willing to listen to any other offer. cheers , hook.