Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Want to buy Eloboost to Diamond V

Discussion on Want to buy Eloboost to Diamond V within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 198
Want to buy Eloboost to Diamond V

Hello,
I want to buy a eloboost to Diamond 5 before the season ends.
I´m in Platinum 1 and i´m gaining +5 lp per win and -4 lp per loose.
I can only pay in paysafecard.
Add me in skype: daseinzigware or post here in the thread.
Old 11/02/2013, 17:22   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
80€ psc finished in 3days
Old 11/03/2013, 02:46   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 26
What is your current lp?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Eloboost Bronze to Diamond EUW
09/11/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Diamond recently reached with my main account, after a while got my smurf and got into 60 games to platinum. And I found it quite simple so devote to Elo Boost, I uploaded some accounts of friends and I now help out others The prices compared to others I have seen are quite lower not believe it even if you do not compare. division Bronze/ 6 € Division silver/ 10 € division GOld/ 15 €euros division Platinum /30 € acc ascend fairly quickly. Contact: Skype: elobooss Add me...
[Selling] Eloboost by Diamond 3 !
07/04/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hello epvp !!! So while I'm writing this I am talking to a friend of mine who is Diamond 3 and would like to do some eloboosting. He can boost very fast, all days all week. At the moment accepting only Western Union ( 18+ ). Maybe I will make PayPal later on. Theese are his accounts : http://pokit.org/get/img/559404d73bf2dffb4c7736d6 f192ac9d.jpg
Diamond I Eloboost/Coaching EUW
06/23/2013 - elite*gold Trading - 0 Replies
hi
[Buying] [NA] Eloboost to Diamond
06/09/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey, I want to buy an Eloboost from Plat 2 100LP to Diamond. Requests - no junglers and start tonight. I have around 80$.
EU eloboost 0-1500+ (by s2 Diamond)
11/18/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I decided to enter the eloboosting business. I am a s3 Diamond player, but for now i only boost to gold as there are still many good palyers at the lower elos (would take too long) We can discuss the price on Skype as with the placement matches they will be different for every player. Just add me in Skype for anything or just post in here. why cant i push my post? :(