Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[NA] Eloboost to Diamond

Discussion on [NA] Eloboost to Diamond within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[NA] Eloboost to Diamond

Hey, I want to buy an Eloboost from Plat 2 100LP to Diamond.
Requests - no junglers and start tonight. I have around 80$.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Diamond account or eloboost for WOW acc
05/06/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi there i looking for diamond account / eloboost my silver to platinum i can offer u my World of Warcraft battle.net account with 4x 90lv all around 500ilv PvE+PvP (Mage,Dk,Warrior,Paladin) lot of golds 10+ achiev +++ and nice rare mounts everything i can show ofc more info on skype: aspirex.88
LF ELOBOOST (PLAT 1 87 POINTS-DIAMOND V)
04/10/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
as the title days im looking for a trusted elobooster who can do this for me. (4 or 5 wins). I know some1 who would do this for 24 euro if u got a cheaper price than this please, PM me. thanks
s2 2,5k, pres3 2,2k.Diamond 1. Eloboost service.
03/01/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 28 Replies
Hello, firstly im going to introduce myself, i am a professional player who attended to few LAN events , but now as i didnt qualify for S3 thers not many things to do so I will be starting to do Eloboosting services. My elo in s2 was 2,5k, in pre season 3 2,2k and now im a challenger tier player. Currently only boosting on EUW/EU nordic Important I will only be doing GOLD, PLATINUM and up to diamond 1 boosting since there are enough bronze...
EU eloboost 0-1500+ (by s2 Diamond)
11/18/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I decided to enter the eloboosting business. I am a s3 Diamond player, but for now i only boost to gold as there are still many good palyers at the lower elos (would take too long) We can discuss the price on Skype as with the placement matches they will be different for every player. Just add me in Skype for anything or just post in here. why cant i push my post? :(