Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Diamond 3, 88 champions, 10 skins.

Discussion on Diamond 3, 88 champions, 10 skins. within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Diamond 3, 88 champions, 10 skins.

Selling a diamond 3 account, Have no more time to play, so am selling my personal account.

It has 88 champions, and around 10 skins.

Platinum border for Season 2, diamond s3.

No warnings or bans ever.

7 full diamond tier rune pages.
1000+ normal wins.
1000+ Ranked games played.
Comes with all recovery information.

Message me with your Skype for Screenshare, happy to go first to trusted members with 20+ TBM, otherwise you go first, or I'm also happy using a trusted middleman.
Old 10/27/2013, 01:42   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

what skins? what champs are missing? does it come with recovery info? and is this NA?
Old 10/27/2013, 01:44   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by iTeknik View Post
what skins? what champs are missing? does it come with recovery info? and is this NA?
I can show you champions and skins through Skype screenshare if you wish, and yes it comes with all recovery information. It is currently on Oceania, but was previously Diamond 2 on EUNE.
Old 10/27/2013, 01:47   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

he just scammed this account from me with Jacob Strati middleman and he is Steven Vuong

SCAMMER
Old 10/27/2013, 02:18   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polemisths View Post
he just scammed this account from me with Jacob Strati middleman and he is Steven Vuong

SCAMMER
Sorry you have the wrong person.. I can even show you my account to prove its not yours.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] s2 diamond s3 diamond all champions 34 skins
12/20/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
hello everyone ;b so i am selling my EUNE account which i used to smurf but cant do it anymore since its diamond so i decided to sell it ;3 in s2 it was diamond dont i know cuz it has the diamond border on loading screen and now its diamond 2 im selling my smurfs to get a better reputation here before im opening my thread for my boosting company post here your offer or contact me on skype, i wont go first unless you are trusted member, i have all of the information required in case...
Selling EU-W Diamond Division account; 87 Champions, 33 Skins, 4 Legendary skins
08/26/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hello, I am selling one of my smurf accounts, I am the original user. The account is on EU-W and are in Diamond division 3 at the moment, but the MMR is in Diamond 1 division, it is currently in diamond division 3 due to inactivity so it has been division decaying, although the MMR stands the same which will give you allot of LP per win. Content of the account: http://i41.tinypic.com/hx3yuf.jpg http://i40.tinypic.com/swr5l1.jpg
[Selling] DIAMOND 1 ACCOUNT, All Champions, 101 Skins - Legendary + Rare Skins!
06/21/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
***PLEASE READ FIRST*** Hello, I am Photo or Photoz. I used to frequent owned.core a lot when I was primarily selling Diablo 3 gold, I've had people vouch for me and I have never had a problem or a complaint for being a scammer, or someone shady. I haven't bought/sold/traded any online accounts/currencies in a very long time, but still have post history of when I used to. The league of legends account I want to sell was banned a long time ago for a chargeback, I have since been playing a...
[Selling] EUW Account Diamond IV [+S2 DIAMOND] , 101 Champions/35+ Skins/7 RunePages,200+ Runes
04/27/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
*ONLY ACCEPT SERIOUS OFFERS!!!!!* Skype: energiae Xfire: supernova32 Payment: PayPal ONLY! BUYOUT FOR: 300 EURO I'm currently selling this Diamond IV
[Selling] EUW Beast Diamond Account + All Champions + 100 Skins + 20 Rune Pages + 5 Rare Skins
03/28/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
Are you ready? I'm selling atm one Diamond account with all champions, all runes, 20 rune pages, 100 skins, Pax Sivir, Riot Graves, Pax Jax, Riot Singed and Riot k9 Nasus. It includes the original e-mail and all info needed to recover this account. Don't wast my time if you don't have money to buy this account, please. You can shoot any offer. Payment: Paypal as a gift or Paysafecard.