Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[WTS] Silver 1, 55+ champions, 20 skins, 6 runepages.

Discussion on [WTS] Silver 1, 55+ champions, 20 skins, 6 runepages. within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[WTS] Silver 1, 55+ champions, 20 skins, 6 runepages.

DELETE

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] LoL Silver II Account | NA Server | 31 Champions | 1 Skin | 2 Full Runepages
09/25/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
34 champions, 2 Full rune pages. NA server, 1 Master Yi skin, silver II league (high MMR). Perfect smurf. Msg on skype for offer/details: immabeast2010 bump
[Selling] League of Legends Silver II Account | 47 Champions | 11 Skins | 2 Full Runepages
09/04/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
Picture: http://i.epvpimg.com/koSGf.jpg Skins: Battle Bunny Riven Judgment Kayle Apocalyptic Brand Panda Annie Noxus Hunter Anivia Sherwood Forest Ashe
[WTS] EUW SILVER I 57 CHAMPIONS 10 RUNEPAGES 30€ BUYOUT
07/24/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hi i want to sell another account. Server: EUW The account has 57 Champions and 19 Skins. 10 Runepages are available with standart ad ap and support runes. The account is in Silver League I atm. 30€ Buyout only Paypal!
EuW lvl 30/All Champions/ 12 Runepages / 95 Skins
07/01/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Skins: Ahri: Midnight ahri Akali: Stinger akali Alistar: Golden, Matador and Unchained alistar Amumu: Little Knight Amumu Anivia: Noxus Hunter and Hextech Anivia Ashe: Amethyst Ashe Blitzcrank: Piltover Customs and Definitly Not Blitzcrank Brand: Cryocore Brand Caitlyn: Sheriff and Officer Caitlyn
LoL Account - 65 Champions, 35 Skins, 10 Runepages
12/20/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hello there, I'm willing to exchange my EU West LoL account. It is Unranked in Season 2, so you can have a fresh start with an awesome arsenal! It has atm 25 RP, 9002 IP (because dodge runes were removed), 65 Champions, 35 skins (including Legendary ones and some not available at the store anymore), 10 runepages and lots of runes. You can check all the details here! The base value, considering I'm from Europe, is 100 and offers beyond 120 get a free name change of your choice, before I...