Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

LoL Account - 65 Champions, 35 Skins, 10 Runepages

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lightbulb LoL Account - 65 Champions, 35 Skins, 10 Runepages

Hello there, I'm willing to exchange my EU West LoL account.

It is Unranked in Season 2, so you can have a fresh start with an awesome arsenal!

It has atm 25 RP, 9002 IP (because dodge runes were removed), 65 Champions, 35 skins (including Legendary ones and some not available at the store anymore), 10 runepages and lots of runes. You can check all the details !

The base value, considering I'm from Europe, is 100 and offers beyond 120 get a free name change of your choice, before I give away the account.

PM me if interested.

Thank you.

Old 12/03/2011, 14:38   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 65
200e?haahahha

Old 12/20/2011, 19:21   #3

elite*gold: 0
BUMP! New Price, awesome deal!!! Check the acc here :

Similar Threads
NA LoL Account with lots of skins/champions, limited skins,runes!
11/17/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
sold!
Lv30 US Account (31 Champions 7 Skins 3 Runepages) + Minecraft Account for 10$RP Card
08/30/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Good day. The summoner name is My Apocalypse, been playing with it since beta and has the UFO Corki skin as proof. I want to trade this account + a Minecraft Account for a 10$ Riot Point Card. I sell it this low because I want RP on EU (I switched there for lower ping) and I also lost interest in Minecraft. Champs that I own: Akali Alistar Anivia Annie Ashe Cho'Gath Corki
[Verkaufe]lv 30 EU Acc/+5 Skins/5 Runepages
08/09/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 15 Replies
Hey hey, verkaufe hier meinen LoL Account. Als erstes ein paar Informationen zum Account: RP: 125 IP: 277 Nun ein Screen der euch mehr Informationen gibt:
Selling EU LoL account with 73 Champions/10 Runepages
06/12/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Since I've just about had it with the EU solo ranked queue, terrible server stability, and since I'm kind of busy these days, I'm selling my EU LoL account. I will accept PayPal offers from members with decent postcounts(so I don't get scammed). I can verify my ownership of anything mentioned below through screenshots. Alternatively, I could play a couple of games with you using any combination of skin/champion listed here, should you require more proof. This account owns 73 champions....
[B]39 Champions 3 Skins für 20€ +Lvl30 12 Champions Account umsonst
05/23/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Ich Biete hier meine alten LoL Account. Bezahlt wird mit PayPal, PSC oder auch Überweisung: 20€ Ihr geht First oder ein MM der Seriöse ist. Bei Bedarf auch über TS, Telefon oder ICQ/Steam. Champions http://www.abload.de/thumb/39championsarp2.jpg