Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PayPal question, help please :)

Discussion on PayPal question, help please :) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
PayPal question, help please :)

Hello guys, i am asking you for help once again So, i just received a payment via PayPal. I told the guy to send as a gift (family or friends) and i guess he did, but the transaction was completed immediately. I didn't have to accept the payment like all the payments before this one, so it's kinda strange to me and i just wanna make sure i wont get fcked up once i do my job. So, does anyone know what is that, is everything ok? Thanks in advance
Old 08/20/2013, 19:46   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 15
ur good
Old 08/20/2013, 19:53   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 120
The Black Market: 283/2/2
I believe you only have to accept it if you have receive a currency that you don't have opened.
Old 08/20/2013, 19:56   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by larskrause View Post
I believe you only have to accept it if you have receive a currency that you don't have opened.
Wow, ye that might be the reason since i recently changed my currency. Thanks a lot!
Old 08/21/2013, 18:34   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

You should be alright.
Old 08/21/2013, 18:38   #6

Hey guys, got a problem with one of my customers and since i don't want to open a new thread about it, i will just ask you here to help me.

So, the guy sent me money via PayPal as a gift, i did the boost and now he disputed it. So my question is, how is he able to dispute that money if he sent as option : sending to family or friends, i thought you can dispute it only if you send as goods or service? What should i do? Will i get that money or he ****** me over? I see it's not the usual dispute. Says it requires my action, and there is a message like this " The buyer has filed a claim stating this transaction was made without the account holder’s knowledge or consent. "

Please help
Old 08/21/2013, 18:40   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

ur good, he wont get the money.
Old 08/21/2013, 18:42   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by rukthenuke View Post
ur good, he wont get the money.
Glad to hear that, but what should i do? Honestly i never used PayPal before this, before i started my boosting service so it's all kinda new to me.

Type : Temporary Hold To

What exactly should i do/write?
Old 08/21/2013, 18:44   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

nothing
Old 08/21/2013, 18:45   #10

How do you mean nothing? It wont get solved by itself, right? PayPal took that money from my account since it's "Placed" right now and they are asking for my respond.

"The buyer has filed a claim stating this transaction was made without the account holder’s knowledge or consent. Please click Resolve Claim Now to view your options to resolve this issue and how to provide relevant information will help in PayPal’s investigation. We must receive your response by 7 calendar days from case creation in order to include your input in our investigation."
Old 08/21/2013, 19:00   #11 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The Black Market: 155/0/0
Say it was a virtual good
Old 08/21/2013, 19:05   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by iprodiigy View Post
Say it was a virtual good
Ye and then they will get him his money back if i say it was for a virtual good, right?
Old 08/21/2013, 19:07   #13 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 70
They can refund even if its via gift. Thats why im accepting psc only atm.

I got scammed here and i refund the money pretty easy.
Old 08/21/2013, 19:08   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Μatthew View Post
They can refund even if its via gift. Thats why im accepting psc only atm.

I got scammed here and i refund the money pretty easy.
Wow, so basically he can get his money back now even if he sent it as a gift? Is there any chance that i can keep it?
Old 08/21/2013, 19:17   #15 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 70
Quote:
Originally Posted by FantastiC_4 View Post
Wow, so basically he can get his money back now even if he sent it as a gift? Is there any chance that i can keep it?
Idk ,im kinda newbie on paypal too. Try to contact paypal and they sent you a pm,their support is really good.