Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Fast & cheap elo-boost (Bronce V-Platinum V)

Discussion on Fast & cheap elo-boost (Bronce V-Platinum V) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old 07/24/2013, 18:35   #31 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Really nice guy. He boosted me from gold 5 to gold 4 although i had an aweful mmr and got -25 for a loose and +6 for a win.
I would recommend him anytime.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/03/2013, 17:38   #32 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
I want to get some boost

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Cheap elo boost (bronze V-->platinum V)
10/03/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 66 Replies
Today Offer bring friend at same division to duoboost (2 booster work) and i provide both of you 15% discount for you Hi guys, i represent a group of ( Challenger,and 2 Diamond I players (yes i was promoted :-D ) ) boosters, and we offer fast and cheap boosting, we are open for all kind of boosting or teaching lessons for ADC Supports Junglers and Toplaners. Our profiles, for obvious reasons are important things hidden http://i.epvpimg.com/iC6eb.jpg http://i.epvpimg.com/uaiig.jpg
[S]> NA Boost 3v3 - 1650+ Platinum Reward! Fast+Cheap!
09/22/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Skype: serge.gaidamaka ( I share vouchers over skype! ) Who are you? I am a very known top tier 3v3 player and with my team boost you to platinum/diamond! (Currently only working on platinum). I have plenty of vouchers! How much is it?
[S] NA Boost 3v3 - 1650+ Platinum Reward! Fast+Cheap!
09/21/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
NA Boost 3v3 - 1650+ Platinum Reward! Fast Cheap! Skype: serge.gaidamaka Who are you? I am a very known top tier 3v3 player and with my team boost you to platinum/diamond! (Currently only working on platinum). I have plenty of vouchers!
[S] NA Boost 3v3 - 1650+ Platinum Reward! Fast Cheap!
09/21/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Skype: serge.gaidamaka Who are you? I am a very known top tier 3v3 player and with my team boost you to platinum/diamond! (Currently only working on platinum). I have plenty of vouchers! How much is it?
[PLATINUM SEASON 1 & 2] CHEAP ELO BOOST
09/14/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 25 Replies
Picture with PRICES: http://i.imgur.com/vvwVf.jpg About me Hi guys! I am offering my services to boost your account. I've been platinum in season 1 & 2 , I have a lot of experience in ranked and I have done over 20 elo jobs as of now ( all successfully done ). I always strive for perfection and I get my jobs done very fast ( refer to my vouches ).