Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[PLATINUM SEASON 1 & 2] CHEAP ELO BOOST

Discussion on [PLATINUM SEASON 1 & 2] CHEAP ELO BOOST within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[PLATINUM SEASON 1 & 2] CHEAP ELO BOOST

Picture with PRICES:

About me

Hi guys! I am offering my services to boost your account. I've been platinum in season 1 & 2 , I have a lot of experience in ranked and I have done over 20 elo jobs as of now ( all successfully done ). I always strive for perfection and I get my jobs done very fast ( refer to my vouches ).

Contact

Email:
Forum: You can send me a private message here on the forums , leave your skype name.
Others: For any other requests such as duo queue or if you're a professional elo booster and wants to work with me , send me an email.

Payment
With Paypal, using the gift method only.

Information

• You're not allowed to log on to your account until I have finished the job ( normal games might be allowed if i'm not on ).
  • If you want to spectate the games , you're welcome to do so on another account.
  • You must have good rune pages for AD/AP and a decent amount of champions.
  • I will keep you up to date while I do the job and give you tips/tricks.
  • Give eachothers positive reputation in the black market after the job is done.
  • Ask me if you don't want your friends to find out that you are getting boosted, or any other requests.

Those are my vouches from elitepvpers with the quotes from my last thread , yes my other got banned due to bumping with 2 accounts ( I will only bump my thread 1 time a day now , I've learned my lesson :3 ) , no I didn't scammed anyone.

Vouches:
Thanks
6 Users
Old 08/10/2012, 15:57   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

First customer/few games free for a review/vouch/recommendation?
Old 08/10/2012, 18:10   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by xRevenant View Post
First customer/few games free for a review/vouch/recommendation?
Look at my thread , I have a lot of vouches.
Old 08/10/2012, 18:26   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wuclown View Post
Look at my thread , I have a lot of vouches.
Lots of vouches? I see none. You have a 1 page Thread over at GamerSoul with 12 Posts of you saying "Bump".
You have several vouches of non-existent members of GamerSoul with links to dead Threads. All of them.

I, for one, do not approve of this service until a legitimate member of ePvP vouches for it.
Old 08/10/2012, 19:31   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beanerrr View Post
Lots of vouches? I see none. You have a 1 page Thread over at GamerSoul with 12 Posts of you saying "Bump".
You have several vouches of non-existent members of GamerSoul with links to dead Threads. All of them.

I, for one, do not approve of this service until a legitimate member of ePvP vouches for it.
Those are vouches from elitepvpers , I've changed name. I'm already doing a job at the moment and I have a few people waiting , will post results later.

Edit: You can test my services if you want , Beanerrr .

Edit #2: There you go , those are my vouches from elitepvpers with the quotes from my last thread , yes my other account got banned due to bumping with 2 accounts , no I didn't scammed anyone. I will put the screenshots shortly. I was 13/0/0 in the blackmarket.

Edit #3: Screenshots are here , with the quotes.
Old 08/10/2012, 20:08   #6 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 15
This guy got me from 1174 all the way up to 1601 in a reasonable amount of time. Nice and trustworthy, would do business again. Highly recommended.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/10/2012, 20:32   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Those are vouches from elitepvpers , I've changed name. I'm already doing a job at the moment and I have a few people waiting , will post results later.

Edit: You can test my services if you want , Beanerrr .

Edit #2: There you go , those are my vouches from elitepvpers with the quotes from my last thread , yes my other account got banned due to bumping with 2 accounts , no I didn't scammed anyone. I will put the screenshots shortly. I was 13/0/0 in the blackmarket.

Edit #3: Screenshots are here , with the quotes.
You got banned from ePvP = Not trusted, as far as I'm concerned. Just giving my opinion, not throwing it at your face or making a shout-out to the community.

1. Not interested in testing.
2. Can you prove you are Pendragon? You might want to do it.
3. You got banned as Pendragon and you made a new e-mail and Skype account for the same service? You're fishy and that's all I have to say.

Don't send me PMs, my inbox is not the place to say "check my thread, I answered you". I will check your thread if I want to, whether you answer or not is your business and your business alone.
Old 08/10/2012, 20:42   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beanerrr View Post
You got banned from ePvP = Not trusted, as far as I'm concerned. Just giving my opinion, not throwing it at your face or making a shout-out to the community.

1. Not interested in testing.
2. Can you prove you are Pendragon? You might want to do it.
3. You got banned as Pendragon and you made a new e-mail and Skype account for the same service? You're fishy and that's all I have to say.

Don't send me PMs, my inbox is not the place to say "check my thread, I answered you". I will check your thread if I want to, whether you answer or not is your business and your business alone.
I'm not trusted because I got banned for bumping more than 1 time a day? Alright man , it's your logic.

1) Okay.
2) Yes I can prove that I am Pendagron , I'm getting everyone that I boosted to reply to my thread to have their vouchs on my thread again.
3) I didn't liked my name , I was going to use a name change anyways ( People were confused with rioter named Pendragon ) , so here I am with my new name and new GFX.
Old 08/10/2012, 20:51   #9 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Hey guys, this guy boosted me from 1180-1400 extremely fast. He was super nice, always kept me updated after every single game which was extremely helpful. He even told which anime's i should watch haha :P, But seriously i highly reccomend this guy he is 100% trustful and will finish your job quick for a awesome price. He wont let you down.
Old 08/10/2012, 21:14   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I know him. He is Pendragon. He is still trusted.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/10/2012, 22:40   #11 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Guy is legit. Great booster & great top laner.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/11/2012, 06:21   #12

Bump.
Old 08/13/2012, 13:15   #13

Bump!

Edit: Does anyone why my images from imgur doesn't show anymore with the code? o_O I tried photobucket and it does the same thing.
Old 08/14/2012, 02:35   #14 Trade Status: Verified(?)

This guys got me from 1k4 to gold in less than 4 days. Good service and communication. Reasonable rates also. Best Wukong NA? Recommend for anyone who wants some help to get out of Elo Hell.
Old 08/14/2012, 13:55   #15 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Edit: Does anyone know why my images from imgur doesn't show up anymore with the code? o_O I tried photobucket and it does the same thing.****
You need the direct link: