When S3 started I bought Coaching once.
This coach was amazing but he's popular now and asking $45/h
Which is ways too much for me.
I've recently climbed alot. After adding sone high elo players asking them a few questions
I really think Coaching helps. To tell something more detailed.
I'm interested in Lessons about mainly midlane.
I'm from the Netherlands and can speak Dutch + English.
My favourite champions are: Xerath, Orianna, Cassiopeia.
I'm wanting to improve as a midlaner in general and if possible
Get some tips on champions I want to learn such as:
Lissandra, Annie and Fizz. I don't say I suck at them, but there's room for improvement.
If you are interested in coaching me leave a message / pm
I am able to pay in PSC, Paypal, Cheap RP[ I mean like 7000rp for $20 worth coaching ] ( Used to sell, but kids gotta flame thread before anyone bought anything from me )
i play mainly fizz most time to carry from bronze - platin
add me skype (:
Best Regards SunLight
I'll talk to you tomorrow. Gonna get some sleep.
**** gym in about 8 hours.
Realised alot of people play fizz. Getting really interested.
For the NA / EU NE etc.
Im on EUW.
Hey, I'm a Diamond 2 solo queue player, also challenger in 3v3. I'm willing to offer you lessons at 25$/hour, I'm fluent in english and have lots of prior experiencing in coaching. I can 1v1 you and test your mechanics, duo and analyze your play and will leave you with a report outlining strengths/weaknesses of your play.
Hey, I'm a Diamond 2 solo queue player, also challenger in 3v3. I'm willing to offer you lessons at 25$/hour, I'm fluent in english and have lots of prior experiencing in coaching. I can 1v1 you and test your mechanics, duo and analyze your play and will leave you with a report outlining strengths/weaknesses of your play.
Copy, Paste
Not yet accepting any offers. Thread is maybe 1 hour old. I've got no rush. I'll consider it though.
Add elokings on skype, we will give you great price.
Thanks fod your reply! I've got plenty of time in about 5 hours, and will then decide whichboffer I like the most.
If you did not yet Reply/PM feel free to do so.
LoL Coaching & Duo Q 08/07/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 12 Replies As you may know me from my other thread:
http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league-legends-t rading/2449490-division-league-push.html
i want to start giving some coachings and duo q since multiple customers asked me if i would do duo q or coach them, so i decided to make a new thread with these options besides my Elo-Boost-Service.
i coach everything
Prices: (German/English/swedish)
[Buying] NA ADC coaching 06/14/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies i am a gold 5 player who cannot play adc for the life of him and I really want to learn how to be one better. Looking for cheap and reliable boosting, but cheap is the key word. Sorry I cannot pay 20 dollars an hour thats way too much money for me to spend! Message me on skype if interested!
Pujolsrox11 is skype
Pro Coaching 05/16/2013 - League of Legends - 6 Replies Hey Leute :)
Mein Freund und Ich suchen einen erfahrenden Spieler der uns das Game näher bringt, wir wollen einfach unseren Skill verbessern und dafür brauchen wir jemanden der uns hilft.
Ich: Silver Division 4 (allrounder) ~600+ wins
Freund: Bronze Divison 1 (mid) ~800+ wins
Mfg Kevin und Tobias
Edit: Ts server verfügbar
[NA] ELO boosting + Coaching service (High Quality Coaching) 12/14/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 21 Replies Current elo: 2018
Hey guys, I am here to offer ELO boosting and coaching services. Personally I am 1900+ and have been coaching for free on the forum most of the time
Since it is summer time, I figure out that I should also try to each some money by doing ELO boosting and tutoring. Here is a picture proving my elo
http://i49.tinypic.com/20rsdtu.jpg
If you ever find lower price then this, go on and message me, I will do it at a reasonable price (I don't think you will find any lower...