Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 20:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CHEAP NA ELO BOOST PLAT 2 TO DIAMOND 5

Discussion on CHEAP NA ELO BOOST PLAT 2 TO DIAMOND 5 within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
CHEAP NA ELO BOOST PLAT 2 TO DIAMOND 5

I want to buy a cheap NA elo boost plat 2 to diamond 5 in around a few days please. No scammers please. And please no people charging like 80 bucks a division either. If anyone can do it for cheap please pm me. I have high lp gain as well

bump

bump

bump
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/20/2013, 07:44   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
still need the boost?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] [NA] need boost plat 5 - diamond 5
06/09/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
hi, my budget is around $130. :) contacct hotmail/skype if interested; [email protected]
[Buying] ELO BOOST FROM PLAT 5 to DIAMOND 5 NA SERVER
06/08/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hi, i am currently standing at 29lp Plat 5, and i have quite high lp gain(around 25 per game, probably more). I am willing to buy CHEAP service to Diamond 5, no time frame(you can take your time). Pm me if you would like to boost me.(NA server)
[Buying] Elo Boost Plat V to Diamond V
06/01/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
I am searching for a good elo Booster who is boosting me from platin 5 to diamond 5, i give 200€ , trusted only *edit* i have a good win lose ratio and becommning +30 LP per win
[Buying] I want to buy elo boost from plat to diamond
06/01/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hi guys. Im platinum 5 , good MMR , almost 60 lp . Need cheap and fast boosting service till plat 2~1 / diamond . Show me prices and leave ur skype please.
[Buying] BOOST plat V to diamond V
05/20/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hello, im looking for a booster from plat V to diamond V for a reasonable price. The booster needs to have some feedback, but in doubt should be able to play 1-3 duoQs to convince me that he can carry games at that level. In matters of payment I can go upfront, but not the whole deal. If interested, contact me here or via private message. btw: EUW