Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Elo Boost Plat V to Diamond V

Discussion on Elo Boost Plat V to Diamond V within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Elo Boost Plat V to Diamond V

I am searching for a good elo Booster who is boosting me from platin 5 to diamond 5, i give 200€ , trusted only

*edit* i have a good win lose ratio and becommning +30 LP per win
Old 06/01/2013, 15:39   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
What's your skype ?
( I'm Trusted on Another Site )
Old 06/01/2013, 15:41   #3 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 1
hey i can do it for 200€

is your LP gain in plat 5 normal?

add me on skype please

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] I want to buy elo boost from plat to diamond
06/01/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hi guys. Im platinum 5 , good MMR , almost 60 lp . Need cheap and fast boosting service till plat 2~1 / diamond . Show me prices and leave ur skype please.
[Selling] Selling Diamond/Plat/Gold Teams, and Diamond/Plat/Gold Slots FOR GOOD PRICES
05/25/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
The Breakdown My Teammates and I ( all are Diamond players, I am currently on 2 Diamond teams) will play 5 games on a new team that will, if requested, be the name and tag of your choosing as well. After these 5 games due to our high MMR’s we will be placed between ( Gold I- Diamond V, although most commonly somewhere around Mid Plat) Rewards For Season 4: Along with the purchase of your team/slot, you will be receiving rewards distributed by riot at the end of Season 3(entering season 4)....
[Buying] BOOST plat V to diamond V
05/20/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hello, im looking for a booster from plat V to diamond V for a reasonable price. The booster needs to have some feedback, but in doubt should be able to play 1-3 duoQs to convince me that he can carry games at that level. In matters of payment I can go upfront, but not the whole deal. If interested, contact me here or via private message. btw: EUW
WTB elo boost plat division 1 70LP to Diamond
03/28/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
Lf someone who can boost me from Platin division 1 to diamond division 5. I have currently 70LP in plat div. 1. If youre interested pn me with your price.