Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

DROP HACK METHOD

Discussion on DROP HACK METHOD within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old 06/14/2013, 02:48   #31 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 120
The Black Market: 283/2/2
Quote:
Originally Posted by iprodiigy View Post
@larskrause
Do you really have to flame everyone's post?
Flaming? You mean warning people*

My only intention is to tell people that they will ACTUALLY get banned, not really worth it for the few wins, is it?

Also, the method is free on a different site which was the main point I posted here as well - how exactly does that effect you in a negative way since you felt like telling me.
Old 06/14/2013, 02:49   #32 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 15
The Black Market: 155/0/0
I'm not saying just this. In general all I see is you flaming posts. Oh your wrong this oh your wrong that.
Old 06/14/2013, 03:03   #33 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 120
The Black Market: 283/2/2
Quote:
Originally Posted by iprodiigy View Post
I'm not saying just this. In general all I see is you flaming posts. Oh your wrong this oh your wrong that.
Where?
Old 06/14/2013, 22:43   #34 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by larskrause View Post
Flaming? You mean warning people*

My only intention is to tell people that they will ACTUALLY get banned, not really worth it for the few wins, is it?

Also, the method is free on a different site which was the main point I posted here as well - how exactly does that effect you in a negative way since you felt like telling me.
Your only intention is beeing a Attention Whore, because obviously u lack IQ and aren't able to understand any Context.
OP and me both said to you, and we didnt made Secret about it, that it is 100% Ban-able. Again ur whole Argument here is invalid. All u do the entire Time in this Thread is repeating the same thing that OP did. You only just Add the Point not to buy it.
Wich is not ur decision. And Threads are not about ur Opinion on a Product you only Spam like the other People who said its "Ban-Able."
Wich is nothing new if u can fucking read the first Post. So obviously u Smartfuck are looking for obvious Trouble or you are truely Butthurt.
You dont get it:

If i go into your Thread about Eloboosting and starting to say that u Scam or gettin Banned by using ur Service what do u really think happens?
Even an accusation about it hurts your reputation because that is whats People mindsets work. So all you did in this Thread was hurting someones Trade/Product/Service or whatever because u let him look like he Cheats on his Customer by repeating what he obviously already Said in his first Post.
You prolly won't understand that in centurys since u are either not able or just dont want to because i repeat myself ur Butthurt, maybe this Time because im stating the Truth.

Regards
Old 06/14/2013, 23:51   #35 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 190/0/1
Quote:
Originally Posted by anatidaephobie View Post
Your only intention is beeing a Attention Whore, because obviously u lack IQ and aren't able to understand any Context.
OP and me both said to you, and we didnt made Secret about it, that it is 100% Ban-able. Again ur whole Argument here is invalid. All u do the entire Time in this Thread is repeating the same thing that OP did. You only just Add the Point not to buy it.
Wich is not ur decision. And Threads are not about ur Opinion on a Product you only Spam like the other People who said its "Ban-Able."
Wich is nothing new if u can fucking read the first Post. So obviously u Smartfuck are looking for obvious Trouble or you are truely Butthurt.
You dont get it:

If i go into your Thread about Eloboosting and starting to say that u Scam or gettin Banned by using ur Service what do u really think happens?
Even an accusation about it hurts your reputation because that is whats People mindsets work. So all you did in this Thread was hurting someones Trade/Product/Service or whatever because u let him look like he Cheats on his Customer by repeating what he obviously already Said in his first Post.
You prolly won't understand that in centurys since u are either not able or just dont want to because i repeat myself ur Butthurt, maybe this Time because im stating the Truth.

Regards
You shouldn't rage at someone just because he's stating something. I don't know laskrause (or whatever his name is) but his point was clear and that's his statement. Others might buy / keep that in mind as none wants his account to get banned just because of 3 or 4 wins. Hope you get what I mean.

If people are interested they'll still buy from the guy's thread.
Thanks
1 User