Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Elo boosting/Duo Q in NA. Diamond Player

Discussion on Elo boosting/Duo Q in NA. Diamond Player within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Elo boosting/Duo Q in NA. Diamond Player

Hi epvp, I am recent diamond player who will start boosting

Vouch available: 0/3

Bronze Tier - $10/division

Silver Tier - $15-$25/ division

Gold Tier - $30 - $45/ division

Leave a message for vouch copies and I will add you
Old 05/11/2013, 22:13   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 25
Since you run around other peoples threads and put in bad comments, ravaging their business, i feel like im obliged to ask you a few questions.
Your previous posts are about complaining how you got scammed by a booster on EPVP, you opened a thread and complained about it, whining how every booster is bad and cant get you from Gold5 to Plat5, and directly bashing the person who boosted you.
Not more than 25 Days later, you're back and Selling boosts implying you're a diamond player.
How does a player who was buying boosts 20 days ago, on Gold rating, suddenly start boosting people up to Platinum?
Care to explain?
Old 05/11/2013, 22:17   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 20
The Black Market: 100/0/0
+1 for interest
Old 05/11/2013, 22:30   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by madog93 View Post
Since you run around other peoples threads and put in bad comments, ravaging their business, i feel like im obliged to ask you a few questions.
Your previous posts are about complaining how you got scammed by a booster on EPVP, you opened a thread and complained about it, whining how every booster is bad and cant get you from Gold5 to Plat5, and directly bashing the person who boosted you.
Not more than 25 Days later, you're back and Selling boosts implying you're a diamond player.
How does a player who was buying boosts 20 days ago, on Gold rating, suddenly start boosting people up to Platinum?
Care to explain?
Easy, like you mentioned I said that no one could get me from gold 5 to plat 5, got to plat 5 and now got to diamond 5. What more do you want?
I am offering duo q vouch to prove my skills
Old 07/16/2013, 09:34   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

i remember this guy, first person to ever scam me on this forum. man.. good times transaction, good times
Old 07/16/2013, 09:52   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I've heard many many bad things about you Transaction. And it makes no sense for someone getting boosted to start boosting wtf?