Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 08:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[EUW] Elo Boosting by Diamond 1 player!

Discussion on [EUW] Elo Boosting by Diamond 1 player! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[EUW] Elo Boosting by Diamond 1 player!

old
Old 04/08/2013, 23:57   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 121
i can vouch u for 2 games iam in silver 3
Old 04/09/2013, 02:09   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
U doing vouches for ppl in plat?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Boosting Done from a diamond player!
10/05/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 50 Replies
About me: I am 21 year old diamond player since s2 , and ive done elo boosts through a client in the past. He has moved on now, and I want to continue making money and helping others while I still have the chance. My S2 elo was 2300. I will do all boosts under Diamond division, meaning I will bring up your account from platinum until diamond, but not any higher. I dont have prices set but if you add me on skype we can discuss them ^^. I will also do duo queue's, which will be cheaper, but...
[EUW/EUNE] Diamond 1 player boosting elo!
03/21/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hello I am a Season 3 Diamond divison 1 player. Filmistaar - Europe West - Summoners - League of Legends I started eloboosting because my account got permabanned. I am new to this business, so to gain trust, first 3 will get 10% price off. We will be using middleman(Middleman will receive 100% of the payment) or you will pay 50% first. At the moment i have no account to boost, so depending on your current division, i will be able to boost pretty quickly. Since i also have spring break from...
Diamond V Player Boosting cheaply.
03/17/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hello I am Diamond V Season 3 player . I need some money. So I decided to help myself and you by getting you to higher division than you are now . My prices are these : Bronze : For 1-5 Divisions without promotion series = 5$ (10$ with promotion to Silver) Silver : For 1-5 Divisions without promotion series = 10$ (15$ with promotion to Gold)
Diamond I Player (S2 2,2k elo) Boosting
03/15/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
League of Legends Elo/Division Boost Hi, I'm a 17 years old student from germany, last season i had 2200 Elo Diamond and currently I'm sitting at ~2500 Elo (= Diamond I). I'm offering you an Eloboosting. I also played in a professional team as Midlaner in season 1, we won a lots of go4lol and stuff, but due to school I wasnt able to get introduced into pro scene. Elo Boost - Bronze V > Bronze II 25€ pro Division - Bronze I > Silber II 30€ pro Division - Silber I > Gold II 40€ pro...
Elo Boosting By Diamond V Player!
02/13/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
I just started using this site to find customers but have done 50+ boosts before! I can boost up to Plat I very fast and cheap! Skype is FatalBlowz Will play free game for vouch!