Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CHEAP AND FAST ELO BOOST!!

Discussion on CHEAP AND FAST ELO BOOST!! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up CHEAP AND FAST ELO BOOST!!

Hey guys,
Im a high diamond east player,and along with my challenger friend we do elo jobs.
We have successfully completed all accounts in a fast manner,clients can prove you our worthiness ,
We boost from bronze to diamond. We play on all servers. The prices can be negotiated on skype or facebook or hotmail just so that you can be fully aware of what we offer and everything else . We also offer Coaching and duo queues. Also we can do powerleveling of accounts, meaning playing on your smurf accounts to level them up from 1-30.

For more info add me on skype: ahsanpao13
Hotmail:
Facebook: (look up) ashanm13

See you people around and got many services going on at the moment ^^ Thank you alot!!!
Old 04/05/2013, 18:14   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 12
Do you need a vouch ?
I may be interested in buying a boost if everything goes fine.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Fast Duo offers cheap ELO BOOST [EUW] / Schneller, günstiger ELO Boost (2 Spieler)
05/19/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 97 Replies
closed
[ELO BOOST] EUW/EUNE OFFER UP TO DIAMOND I BOOST [FAST AND CHEAP!]
05/02/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
About us: Hi, I am a challenger in EUW, and my friend is Diamond 1. We both are fresh blood in this boosting for money, but we have done if before for fun. We offer elo boost service for both , EUW and EUNE Servers. We are willing to boost Leagues from : Bronze to Diamond Will do free duo que/vouch for trusted members. We accept only Paypal!! If we currently dont have any job, we will give you a 25% discount! NOTE: This only up to gold I. So add us on skype and ask do we have any...
CHEAP AND FAST ELO BOOST!!
04/05/2013 - League of Legends - 2 Replies
moved
Looking for a cheap and fast Elo Boost
12/30/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, I'm looking for an Elo boost from 1620 to 1850. Please PM me with your Skype, your price, and the time needed for the job. Best regards, A.
EUW - ELO Boost ( Cheap, Fast )
06/18/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league-legends-tr ading/1950787-eu-west-i-get-you-out-elo-hell.html