Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for a cheap and fast Elo Boost

Discussion on Looking for a cheap and fast Elo Boost within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post Looking for a cheap and fast Elo Boost

Hello,

I'm looking for an Elo boost from 1620 to 1850.

Please PM me with your Skype, your price, and the time needed for the job.

Best regards,

A.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[WTS] 0-1700 ELO boost FAST & CHEAP
12/04/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
League of Legends: ELO Boosting NA Introduction Hey, I’m new to ePVP but I’ve been playing league for about 2 years now. I’m a 2k ELO player and am planning to get some money/RP from boosting ELO. Started looking into this after a friend asked me to boost his ELO from bronze to sliver and paid me $125 for it. Prices I’ve been looking around the forums, and well known ELO boosts go for a bit higher, whereas newer ones go for around this price. As far as time goes, I am able to get...
Elo BOOST FAST CHEAP GET AWARDS
10/25/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 12 Replies
Hey Guys i am a Player from 22xx Elo And the season is about to end so i taught i could make some money carrying you to Gold Platinium or even diamond. Prices: Per 100 elo 0-1249 10€ 1250-1500 20€ 1500-1800 30€
Elo boost up to 1900! NA Only! Cheap and Fast
08/13/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hi guys my elo boost is cheap, fast and reliable! I normally complete a boost within 2 days depending on how much elo is needed! My current elo is 1950. If you're the first customer I'll give u a free 100 elo boost I will consider discounts for those who buy bulk elo boosts! Add me on skype calvin.freeze for more information! Rates: 0-1200 - $20 USD per 100 rating
EUW - ELO Boost ( Cheap, Fast )
06/18/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league-legends-tr ading/1950787-eu-west-i-get-you-out-elo-hell.html