Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

1 Question, will lock after

Discussion on 1 Question, will lock after within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
1 Question, will lock after

Hello fellow ePVPers,

I'll keep it simple,

Is it possible to change a current thread topic title?

Since I just boosted my main that I am currently selling from 3v3 Platinum to 3v3 Diamond, I want to change "3v3 platinum" to "3v3 Diamond" in the title.

Regards,
Goomba
Old 02/07/2013, 20:57   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 1
Partially yes.

You can go: Edit -> Advanced and change the title but the edited title will only be displayed in your actual thread, not as a headline in the Forums ...

See my Thread for example:
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/07/2013, 21:06   #3

elite*gold: 0
Appreciate the help buddy !
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Question]Item Lock
03/18/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 0 Replies
does anyone know how to get rid of item lock on 5165 NewestCOServer or at least fix it so that it works cause its annoying when the item lock box opens up everytime i make some gear or do anything to my gear
[hmm? question] removing item lock, client side.
07/21/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 10 Replies
any idea where i'd have to do this? and also how? I hate this, it mainly takes all fun out of pking anymore.. TQ was stupid to implement it. I wanna revert to many older features.. beginning with this :D anyone gotsa idea on this?
Betteln an die lock mob götter S 15 lock mob
02/04/2009 - Metin2 - 1 Replies
dieser thread geht vor allen dingen an banjo aber wers sonst noch kann kann den lock mob ja auch mal updaten also pls lock mob für s15/16
[Question] is there a way to lock server.dat
01/13/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 5 Replies
hello every1 I have a quick question, is here any way to lock the server.dat file and CID loader files so no one can see my ip adress or change the info? Btw this is all in my co client for those who don't know. Thanks for any ideas =P
Question about new item lock
05/02/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
Just wondering with new item lock thing if you want to keep some extra equips in your inventory if there locked will they drop if your killed pked? Ex: i have a rb fire i like to switch between melee/magic if i have my poleaxe/ring equipped and have my bs/brace in my inventory locked if i happend to die will it drop. I kinda tested with one of my noobs but was unconclusive nothing dropped when locked but some stuff dropped/didnt drop b4 i locked also. Just woindering if anyone else has tried...