Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

s2/s3 diamond smurf cheapest service

Discussion on s2/s3 diamond smurf cheapest service within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
s2/s3 diamond smurf cheapest service

Hello im smurfing League of legends accounts. I prefer smurfing it upto 1.5 k ello
prices xxxx-1200 ello 10 euros per 100 ello
1200-1400 13 euros per 100 ello
1400-1500 15 euros per 100 ello
accepting only paypal

Similar Threads Similar Threads
New Coacher NA Diamond S2 - Cheapest. $5/ Hr Limited
05/08/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 30 Replies
Hey guys, I recently began to coach and I've learned I have a heart for it. I enjoy seeing people progress. I decided to coach for a very considerable price. A Brief Introduction I live where it's very desolated, surrounded by woods. Being young, It is hard to get a job due to the fact that there are no means of public transportation resulting in me finding another way to make money, The thing I love - League of Legends. I consider myself a pretty serious...
Buying Diamond Smurf and/or elo boosting bulk!
12/05/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
...... Fuck Riot
Diamond smurf. Can help up to gold
12/01/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Elo boosting service . Fast, Cheap and Trusted! 0-1500 elo Prices: Rates: 0-1200 - 10$ per 100 rating 1200 - 1400 - 17$ per 100 rating 1400 - 1500$ - 20$ per 100 rating Me main 2 k ello s2 , now it has 1700 ello . For more info skype :kledariukas Note: I prefere not to duo with u these games. and the only guarantee I give out is: in those 4 games if I lose 3 games I give u a full refound, and then it goes on 4,5,6 games etc. I got an rating of almost 1700 elo on my main account right...
[EUW] CHEAPEST DIAMOND GET YOUR REWARDS TODAY
09/28/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Hey guys, The end of the season is near and I wanna offer you to join my ranked 3on3 team on EUW which currently is at diamond rating. You will get the following rewards by being part of a diamond team; -Diamond badge in your profile and statistics -Diamond forum badge -War Hero Janna skin -Diamond banner trim in summoner profile -Diamond border on the game loading screen -Diamond summoner icon for each queue in which you are Diamond tier