Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Diamond smurf. Can help up to gold

Discussion on Diamond smurf. Can help up to gold within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile Diamond smurf. Can help up to gold

Elo boosting service . Fast, Cheap and Trusted! 0-1500 elo
Prices:
Rates:
0-1200 - 10$ per 100 rating
1200 - 1400 - 17$ per 100 rating
1400 - 1500$ - 20$ per 100 rating
Me main 2 k ello s2 , now it has 1700 ello . For more info skype :kledariukas
Note: I prefere not to duo with u these games. and the only guarantee I give out is: in those 4 games if I lose 3 games I give u a full refound, and then it goes on 4,5,6 games etc.

I got an rating of almost 1700 elo on my main account right now, and still going higher!
Old 12/01/2012, 02:48   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

So you're not diamond...don't post false information please.
Old 12/01/2012, 09:23   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

herapuis, if you are willing, I will do the expenses however I duo with you throughout the whole thing. ( I was almost 1500 top rated but dropped to being unable to carry, need a dou partner)

thanks.
Old 12/01/2012, 09:23   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

add me on skype laueyboy

Tags
lol smurf, smurfing lol

Similar Threads Similar Threads
www.SmokeBoost.com Professional Elo Boosting 2k+
04/03/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 153 Replies
BRAND NEW AUTOMATED ORDER SYSTEM IS HERE: ORDER HERE! Website www.SmokeBoost.com Frequently asked questions quick link:Click Here! Subscribe + Like + Follow us for discounts off your total order:
WTB: NA S2 DIAMOND/WTS: NA S2 GOLD
11/30/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi guys, I am here today to either buy a NA Season 2 Diamond account off of you, or you are here to buy my NA Season 2 Gold account. If you find it would be fair to do a swap of accounts, I would be more happy to do so, I will also request a Summoner Name Swap. Which means that the 2 accounts's Summoners name will swap so it looks like nothing happened to the account except for the log in username. It costs 1300 RP, if you are willing to trade with me, I will cover this fee of the Summoners...
[WTS]Smurf + Gold 3v3 slots
10/17/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello. I am selling : EUNE smurf (50champs 14 skins) and 5 3v3 gold elo slots to get Janna skin + Gold badge (IN GAME AND IN FORUMS). Price for 1 slot is 10€ and for 3 is 25€ ! If you buy 3 slots you get acc for 5€ ONLY ! If you have gold elo 3v3 team on EUNE you can let me get gold on my smurf for one slot on EUW ! We trade via middle man, I go first if you are trusted. Skype : habab530 . Also I trade for SKINS FOR EUW LIKE JAX; SINGED; TF; SIVIR; NASUS AND THAT !
WTB Smurf Account EUW - Low Elo | Kaufe Smurf Account - Niedriges Elo
04/29/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
English Hey Epvp :) I want to buy two new Smurf Account, this Account should have some runes and champs.I seach for one REAL LOW Account(Elo about 800, but can be a bit higher or lower, doenst matter much :) ), this Account just needs the Champ TALON, Runes: Red Ad /Armor Pen, Yellow Magic Resit(wenn es geht, aber es geht auch armor bzw. mana reg), Blue magic resit, Quints AD Good Runes should be too on the Account, what I need is: Magic Pen/Ap Red Yelow Armor Blue Magic Resit
Some girls like diamond,i like gold
10/31/2009 - Shaiya - 7 Replies
Hi hi,im new here so i hawe one wery simple question!!! Is there eny hack for gold...i dont need speedhack and crap like this,i want to be the richest btch on Shaiya ... why??? ... why not :D:D:D Tnx