Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS LoL acc (SMURF)

Discussion on WTS LoL acc (SMURF) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile WTS LoL acc (SMURF)

Hi guys iam selling a smurf acc couse stoped playing on that account.

The account is on Eu east. IF U WANT TO PLAY ON WEST U HAVE AN FREE TRANSFER TO WEST !!! U choise West or east !

2 runepages (AD/AP standard)
34 champions
2530 IP , 83 RP
3 skins ( frosted ezreal, sanguin garen, ravager nocturne ) Ofc ali and tris skin.
1090 elo

As you see i have no rep couse never trading on Epvp. But add my skype so can we speak about the deal.

PM or add my skype for more info !

Skype--> Wenche.kungsbacka
Old 01/23/2013, 15:34   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

uhm rankeds played?
Old 01/23/2013, 15:43   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

interested in mw3/dota2/metro2033?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
To smurf-lvl
05/06/2012 - League of Legends - 8 Replies
^ i found some1, who plays with me, but still looking for more ppl :) P.P.S just found this on LoLwiki: Current (July 2011) formula for XP winning a Normal game at level 15-19 is roughly 3m+25, where m is the number of minutes the game lasts, capped at 198. Intermediate Bot games at level 10-14 use the same formula. At level 15-19, Intermediate Bot games subtract a 25% penalty from that formula, and give XP for only the first 180 minutes a day of play.
lol smurf
05/03/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
pm for more info
WTB Smurf Account EUW - Low Elo | Kaufe Smurf Account - Niedriges Elo
04/29/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
English Hey Epvp :) I want to buy two new Smurf Account, this Account should have some runes and champs.I seach for one REAL LOW Account(Elo about 800, but can be a bit higher or lower, doenst matter much :) ), this Account just needs the Champ TALON, Runes: Red Ad /Armor Pen, Yellow Magic Resit(wenn es geht, aber es geht auch armor bzw. mana reg), Blue magic resit, Quints AD Good Runes should be too on the Account, what I need is: Magic Pen/Ap Red Yelow Armor Blue Magic Resit
Smurf account
12/27/2011 - League of Legends - 5 Replies
Hi, If I want to level a new smurf account to level 30, are there any bots that can do that for me? Would LolEtal work for that purpose? thank you
Smurf it ..
10/16/2009 - PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits - 2 Replies
how the hell do u delete it ? it dont work on LPW but it works on Deva..lol anyways i deleted the file but idk where to find it to fully delete it .. i like the zoom hack but it isnt lettin me turn jump hack off ;(