Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling [NA] s2 Platinum | 43 skins | 98% of champions |

Discussion on Selling [NA] s2 Platinum | 43 skins | 98% of champions | within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling [NA] s2 Platinum | 43 skins | 98% of champions |

s2 Platinum

friends with over 50+ s2 2300+ elo

43 skins:

= free skin
* = 500ish rp skin
** = 975+ rp skin
*** = legendary skin / legacy
**** = theme skin

Little Knight Amumu **
Reaper Hecarim **
Judgement Kayle *
Warmonger Sion **
Harbinger Kassadin **
Dragon Slayer Vayne **
Void Nocturne *
Lord Mordekaiser **
Brolaf ***
Pulsefire Ezreal ****
Rageborn Mundo **
Blood Lord Vladimir ***
Demolisher Nunu **
Warlord Shen **
Dragon Fist Lee Sin **
Full Metal Pantheon **
Nemesis Jax **
Full Metal Jayce **
Lord Darius **
Safari Caitlyn **
Cotton Tail Teemo **
Dragonblade Talon **
General Wukong **
Dreadknight Nasus **
Leprechaun Veigar **
Battle Regalia Poppy **
Queen Ashe **
Imperial Xin Zhao **
Unchained Alistar
Riot Tristana
Grim Reaper Karthus **
Totemic Maokai **
Asylum Shaco **
Rugged Garen **
Shadow Evelynn **
Undertaker Yorick **
Jurassic Kog'Maw **
Rumble in the Jungle **
Urf Rider Corki **
Headmistress Fiora ***
War Hero Janna **
Gentleman Chogath **
Soul Reaver Draven **

almost all champions

has all 6 of the october summoner icons (spent 10,000+rp)

37 days left of tomb angel ward

7 different kinds of reds,yellows,blue,purple runes
(everything you will ever need)

post your skype or pm me your skype and i will add you

spent about $250 on this account
quitting league of legends
( joining the military and won't be able to play league for another 4 years)

looking for about $100
paypal only

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling NA account with 97 champions and ~50 skins. (LEGACY, LIMITED LEGENDARY SKINS)
09/27/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Server: NA Level: 30 Champions: 97, missing Draven & Darius Skins: 48 (See below for list) Elo: 1300 (only ~50 ranked games played. Still gains ~20 per win)
Selling NA PLATINUM ACCOUNT ALL PAX SKINS
06/25/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Hi I'm selling my League of Legends account. It has EVERY PAX SKIN, it is currently Platinum in Solo Queue. It was gold in season 1 and has the highly exclusive Jarvan skin, and over 85 Champions. Post your offers or PM me please. C/O 350$ http://i45.tinypic.com/dz70c1.png http://i47.tinypic.com/2lkrz3p.png 17 Rune Pages Marks:
[WTS] S1 Platinum account, ~1900elo, 75 champions, 56 skins
04/11/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hi folks, In here for the second time to sell another account : League of legends EU account : S1 platinum ~1900elo 75 champions 56 skins | eBay I'm selling my account after two years of LoL. I have most champions (75/95), pretty much every rune you could need in competitive play, top elo rating : 19xx and is now at 189x. S1 platinum, over 1k UNSPENT RP, 6600 UNSPENT IP. Finally, I have (around) 350€ worth skins (56 skins at least - I may have skipped a few!). -----SKINS-----
WTS LvL 30 - NA ACCT - 83 Champions - Platinum S1 - 26 Skins Including Rares - Runes
03/27/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Thank you for your interest in this account. As you can tell by the title, this account has hundreds of hours played and hundreds of dollars spent on it. It is as close as it comes to being complete. It is missing some of the newer champions, but it will come with 6300 ip so you can select your favorite and buy them immediately. Champions Owned: Ahri Akali Alistar Amumu Anivia Annie Ashe
[Selling] High ELO (Platinum) Acc with Every champion / (too many) skins and runes
02/23/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Hello summoners! I am now selling my Level 30 NA account. Below is a basic overview the account. S1 Platinum Ranked(Comes w/ limited Victorious Jarvan skin, Platinum profile banner and platinum colored avatar border) 260 RP and 5343 IP currently loaded on account Account owns all 93 released champions 10 Rune Pages with the best tier 3 runes(including 14 quintx3 sets, complete listing below) 25 Skins including 8 limited/rare skins