Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

League of Legends RARE Black Alistar Skin Combo Code 20+ Champs , 2 Skins , 1300 RP +

Discussion on League of Legends RARE Black Alistar Skin Combo Code 20+ Champs , 2 Skins , 1300 RP + within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
League of Legends RARE Black Alistar Skin Combo Code 20+ Champs , 2 Skins , 1300 RP +

I'm selling a rare Combo Code that includes the following items:

2 Skins:
Black Alistar , Goth Annie

20 Champions: Annie, Alistar, Kayle, Ryze, Sivir, Teemo, Tristana, Warwick, Tryndamere, Morgana, Zilean, Evelynn, Chogath, Amumu, Rammus, Janna, Veigar, Malphite, Nasus, Fiddle Sticks

1300 RP!

4 Runes!: Greater Mark of Malice, Greater Glyph of Knowledge, Greater Seal of Vitality, Greater Quintessence of Revivial

Note: This is a very RARE combo code that came with pre-orders for digital copies, and they released a very few amount of these. The champions and skins by itself are rare, but it also includes RP! But the rarest thing is the BLACK ALISTAR skin, which you'll never see on anyone.I will give code with code's e-mail so you can be sure it works %100.

Region: This code is ONLY for EU.

Price: Add me on Skype for your offer.

Old 11/19/2012, 14:42   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by nillskill View Post
"Rofl. Don't. Even. Trade with this guy.
Fail attempt at trying to sell me the Digital collectors pack beta code.
Spent probably two days trying to get this guy to show me ANY shred of proof that he has the original email sent from Riot.

Nope. He makes bullish excuses.
Don't trade with him."
who are you ?.

and i didnt talk with someone before about this code.

Nillskill is totally workless he is blaming everyone as a scammer here is his posts screen and you can also check his older posts :
Old 11/19/2012, 14:43   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 250
lol you are funny, nice try bro time to make a new username.
Old 11/19/2012, 14:48   #4

Quote:
lol you are funny, nice try bro time to make a new username.
Dont be Kid please.If your money stolen by someone its not my problem if you have problem with me show me the proofs please.Another way noone will believe you.

Nillskill is totally workless he is blaming everyone as a scammer here is his posts screen and you can also check his older posts :
Old 11/19/2012, 15:09   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 250
Just click on your previous threads and you will see who else he has tried scam with this fake black alistar code lol!
Old 11/19/2012, 15:13   #6

Quote:
Just click on your previous threads and you will see who else he has tried scam with this fake black alistar code lol!
Already reported bro dont worry you ll get ban soon

for : blaming everyone as a scammer.

and thx for free bump
Old 11/19/2012, 15:54   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 26
80 euro just trade with mm