Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS EUW 2050 Elo+ many skins and runes

Discussion on WTS EUW 2050 Elo+ many skins and runes within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS EUW 2050 Elo+ many skins and runes

Hi,

Want to sell my account before seasons 2 ends. It has 2050+ top elo and 1970 currently... 13 rune pages filled in with runes, runes for every role and more..
There are limited skins as owned Riot Graves, K-9 Nasus, Victorious Jarvan.. also got Championship II icon, I am the leader of a 1600's team and been playing on platinum 3v3 so you'll have extra icons and stuffs in s3.

11 Champion missing... altho there is 6k ip atm

I can screenshare on teamviewer or skype, wont upload screens this time.

If you want more infos send me your skype via PM.
Old 10/22/2012, 21:28   #2

BUMP!
Old 10/23/2012, 04:24   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Price please and... u give the account first? Method payment?
Old 10/23/2012, 16:38   #4

If the buyer is trusted then I can go first, otherwise MM or buyer go first. Payment : PayPal
The best offer was 60€, actually Im looking for a bit higher price like 80-100€
Old 10/24/2012, 11:53   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

CARE WITH THIS SCAMMER. GOT SCAMMED

PROOF:
Old 10/24/2012, 12:11   #6

who are you ?
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Eune many skins / runes / runes pages
06/28/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
Hello everyone. Today i want to trade my LoL account which is in eune cuz i need some money in my paypal for my new steam :) http://i49.tinypic.com/mr35v5.jpg It has RP:1864 IP:10k IP 6 champions not owned! FIORA NOW OWNED! http://i48.tinypic.com/34pet15.jpg
[WTS] High Platin Account | 2050+ Ranking | 89 Champs | 27 Skins
05/26/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hey guys! First of all: I already tried to sell this account twice here at this forum and unfortunately got scammed both times and had to contact the support to get my account stuff back. This were all my faults, I just where to dumb and believed in those people. I'd really appreciate it to find someone honestly who just wants to BUY an account and have FUN playing with. Since my experiences are mostly bad, > I < WILL contact a Trusted Middleman from the Middleman List here in this part of...
05/22/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hey guys! I am selling my High Elo Platin Account on EU-W because due to my current studies I do not have any free time left to play it as often as I used to play it. Since I really worked a lot on this account and played days and weeks and spent so much money, I'd like to sell it and to receive something for the work I spent so far. Dealing with me you must agree with this I will never go first, so you will have to go first You can look for a trusted MM and we can start the...
05/21/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys! First of all: I already tried to sell this account twice here at this forum and unfortunately got scammed both times and had to contact the support to get my account stuff back. This were all my faults, I just where to dumb and believed in those people. I'd really appreciate it to find someone honestly who just wants to BUY an account and have FUN playing with. Since my experiences are mostly bad, > I < WILL contact a Trusted Middleman from the Middleman List here in this part of...
NA LoL Account with lots of skins/champions, limited skins,runes!
11/17/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
sold!