Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NA LoL Account with lots of skins/champions, limited skins,runes!

Discussion on NA LoL Account with lots of skins/champions, limited skins,runes! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Wink NA LoL Account with lots of skins/champions, limited skins,runes!

sold!
Old 11/17/2011, 16:04   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

how much?
Old 11/17/2011, 16:39   #3

What's your offer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00zero00 View Post
how much?
Pm'ed you!
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS:Na Account with so much champions,LIMITED skins,and lots of normal skin,5 rune pg
11/26/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Selling my NA account with lots of Skins and Champions! Here are the details: 5 Rune pages 5 sets from red runes 4 sets from seal runes 3 sets from glyphs runes 4 sets from quintessences Champions: I own every champion except these:
Looking to buy NA account with lots of skins/champions
11/09/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Hello, I'm interested in purchasing an account with a good amount of unlocked champions and skins. Good amount of runes would be a bonus. ELO or win/loss does not matter. No warnings from Riot please. Interested in a good account name, nothing immature. Willing to spend around 100 dollars but will come up or down as the sale warrants. Please PM me with your offers/accounts.
[NA] Lvl 30 Account // Lots of Champs//Skins//Runes
08/19/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
I'm looking to sell my lvl 30 League account. I have all champions except for the following 7: Galio Karma Orianna Rumble Shen Skarner
WTS LVL 30 US LOL Account (almost all champions, lots of runes and some skins)
08/13/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
The account has all the heroes except Skarner. (List of Skins) Nurse Akali Blood Moon Akali Goth Annie Shadow Evelynn Nightblade Irelia Battleborn Kayle Acolyte Lee Sin
selling LvL 30 US account - 22 Skins - 32 Champions - 2 Legendary - 3 Limited Edition
05/10/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Champions / Skins Akali - All-Star Akali(975rp) , Nurse Akali(975rp) Ashe - Woad Ashe(975rp) Caitlyn Evelynn - Masquerade Evelynn(520rp) Fiddlesticks - Pumpkinhead Fiddlesticks(975rp) Irelia - Nightblade Irelia(520rp), Aviator Irelia(975rp) Janna - Tempest Janna(520rp) Jarvan IV