Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[TOP] Get started for S3 - LoL Lessons

Discussion on [TOP] Get started for S3 - LoL Lessons within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[TOP] Get started for S3 - LoL Lessons

-
Old 10/14/2012, 00:43   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Those secrets are written everywhere on mobafire,solomid,reddit,leaguecraft,RoG,etc...
Old 10/14/2012, 01:05   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

ahah hacks cool story bro there are no hack for lol
Old 10/14/2012, 01:38   #4

Guys dont spam me with your ****, i have some finished lessons already and everybody was satisfied.

I wont sell something that you find on stupid solomid.
Old 10/14/2012, 01:42   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

just that you said My first rankedgames in Season3 - Preperations, Protips, Playstyle-improvement ( Laning and overall ) and Elosecret + Hacks and Instructions to these " - 75€

+ hacks just da ****?
Old 10/14/2012, 01:44   #6

i told you to not spam my thread. I meant with this that you should leave my thread.

There are Hacks for League of Legends, there was a drophack, there was maphack and there are still some up.

Now please leave the thread.
Old 10/15/2012, 02:54   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

haha , dont trust this guy. there are definately NO hacks in LoL

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Elo Boosting and Lessons Service
06/03/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello , First to say who am I , I was 2.1k elo player season one but my account got hacked now im stucked at 1.7k but gonna move up soon in-game name : emo gerov So I want to help u being better in the game and im giving lessons for good price . Even 5$ is good so price won't be problem , I will teach u the basics of the game and would play some games to show u what I mean The other service which i can give u is elo boosting . I can climb u up with 100+ to 400+ elo depending on your...
2k+ Platnium Elo/Lessons Service!
03/24/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 31 Replies
Info: Status: FREE! I Will DO ANY ELO I have been to lan events and competed on major online tournaments. Prices: Will be negotiated if interested. PM IS KEY Requirements: Nothing much really but...
WTS LoL Lessons/ELO
02/22/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello! I have played LoL for a while now and decided recently to begin selling ELO/lessons. Current Elo: 2.2k+ I have played with famous people such as saintvicious, hotshotgg, and theoddone many times and consistently done well with/vs them. I will be selling elo boosting services and lessons: Prices can be negotiated depending on where you are/how much elo you want Lessons prices can be negotiated
GFX Lessons for Beginners 1 : Effekte !
01/11/2011 - Artist Tutorials - 23 Replies
Hey, ich hatte Lust eine kleine Tutorial Reihe für Neulinge zu starten. In der ersten Lektion, beschäftige ich mit Effekten. Ich hoffe euch hilft es ! Feed zum Tut wär super, da es erst mein 2tes ist. Hoffe es ist verständlich ! http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/4141/gfxlesson 1bysontitut.jpg
FLYING LESSONS FOR AMY!!!!
02/23/2010 - Grand Chase Philippines - 17 Replies
hAVE U experienceD flying with aMy???| DiD u saw soMeoEne do SucH a ThinG????? WeLL,ItS uR lucKy day! Dahil 22ruAn kiTA!