Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 20:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for elohell duo elo boost (FOR EUW)

Discussion on Looking for elohell duo elo boost (FOR EUW) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 208
The Black Market: 107/0/0
Looking for elohell duo elo boost (FOR EUW)

hello i am searching elo booster from 1300 (my elo ) to 1510..

i will pay via paysafecard also i can give some good account if he boost well.

skype , epvp.siktirgitiaq

thank you in advice.

note = i dont prefer to give my account id password . thats why i am looking for duo

we should play 2-3 test game before i pay.

SERVER EUWEST
Old 09/12/2012, 17:37   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 284

we can push you elo but we need you Dates too push it

and we dont do anymore testgame cause we carryed 3 people 2 game who than dont wont too buy.
Old 09/13/2012, 20:56   #3

elite*gold: 208
The Black Market: 107/0/0
well i need to do testgame like 1 or 2 games before to see my booster skill. there is so much noob with 2.1k elo dude.

bump
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
EloHell Boost Service [CHEAP - fast - easy]
05/19/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
Hi again, elitepvpers! Our service is BACK with division boosting, with some of the cheapest prices around! We were trusted before (as you can see from our feedback here in this topic) and we're willing to do new and cheap services for Division boosting! We're now at DIAMOND I division, so we can safely boost until around platinum, ONLY ON EUWEST. As always, we'd also like to have a word with you before accepting a job, we require some specific champs & runes to play with your account...
Looking for elohell duo elo boost (EUW)
08/30/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
AS I SAID I AM LOOKING FOR ELO BOOSTERS. 100 ELO PER 10€ :(PAYSAFECARD) if you havent got any threat etc dont add me for wasting time we do test game like 2 or 3. thank you in advice.
Looking for elohell duo elo boost (EUW)
08/24/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
i will pay 10€ per 100 elo. currently elo 1050. what can i give? Grave / rammus / samurai yi code or psc (10€) per 100 elo. i dont give first anything before to see how you play.dont try to scam me thank you.
2200 Elo = ELOHELL
04/21/2012 - League of Legends - 11 Replies
Für alle die denken sie wären in der Elohell. So siehts auf 2200 Elo aus: 2200elohell.jpg - Bilder und Fotos kostenlos auf ImageBanana hochladen
EloHell 4 ever ?
12/28/2011 - League of Legends - 12 Replies
http://img6.imagebanana.com/img/n32ee2b3/thumb/Unb enannt2.png http://img6.imagebanana.com/img/ot0b19j8/thumb/Un benannt.png Kennt ihr das ? Ich meine, was kann ich statt 16/0 shaco noch machen ?