Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

wtb lv30 accounts

Discussion on wtb lv30 accounts within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
wtb lv30 accounts

hi i want to buy lv30 accounts ( untouched elo ) 10 euro each

bumpbump

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Buying Lv30 NA Accounts
05/11/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Looking to buy 2 Lv30 accounts on NA server. I am mainly looking for the number of quality skins it has and its ELO. I will pay more for the accounts with more skins. ELO does not have to be high, hell you can still be in the matching process for all I care. I just dont want to buy an account thats in low ELO or better yet stuck in the ELO HELL. If you are interested in doing business with me, send me a PM with a full list of: 1. Champions owned 2. Skins owned 3. Runes and...
[Selling] Two LV30 RP Accounts for $40 (Only for Toronto)
03/23/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
SOLD
Trading 3 lv30 accounts for 1 good lv30 account.
08/22/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Yo i got a couple of lv30's which i dont use so i thought, hey ima try to trade em for a decent lv30 account. 2 Accounts are pretty much clean meaning they have barely anything on them, one account has about 5-10 skins and 20-35 champions. Can also be sold seperatly. Will add screenshots later. [email protected]
Trading 3 lv30 accounts for 1 good lv30 account.
08/22/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Yo i got a couple of lv30's which i dont use so i thought, hey ima try to trade em for a decent lv30 account. 2 Accounts are pretty much clean meaning they have barely anything on them, one account has about 5-10 skins and 20-35 champions. Will add screenshots later. [email protected] xt0n3h on skype
LV30 NA Accounts
08/20/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Yo i have 2 old lv30 account's which i dont use so i plan on selling them. First account has a 1.3k rating and is practicly clean champ/rune wise. Second account has about 20 champions and a couple of skins has about 10 ranked games and is rated at 1k. I will post some screenshots later tonight since im currently not home, i wont ask much for them so just pass me an offer and ill decide wether i take it or not.