Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 20:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

2K elo offering lessons that help boost elo

Discussion on 2K elo offering lessons that help boost elo within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
2K elo offering lessons that help boost elo

Hello all, I recently hit 2k elo and is offering lessons for people looking to raise their elo. I would help you improve by going on a smurf and duo queing with you. I will go in detail on how to play a certain role/champ and your elo will go up with it. The rate is $13/hour, payments would be made through paypal. If interested reply to post or add me on skype haunted1337

bump
Old 08/31/2012, 00:39   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
So you recently got boosted to 2k ELO and you're charging money to teach people how to buy boosting? Seems legit.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Godmilk Offering account boost + elo boost EUW/EUEAST [CHEAPEST]
04/28/2020 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Hey guys im offering leveling service for League of Legends euwest / eu east. 1-10 1€ / lvl 10-20 2€/ lvl 20-30 3 €/ lvl Prices can always be discussed First customer gets 2 lvls for free Elo boost: I'm a 1740 elo player (top 1903 ) My partner 2k elo
[EUW] Offering Elo Boost Service (0-2100)
10/02/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 27 Replies
http://i.imgur.com/MufEJ.png Get DIAMOND now and collect the season 2 rewards! Currently : Closed _______________________________________________
Looking for REF 1.0 offering ELO Boost for it 2.3k player
08/13/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hi, I'm looking for someone who can do at least 25 REF 1.0, I can do 100-150elo for it. Mainly i am at 2,3k elo, and smurfin' at 1950+ can confirm it of course. add me on skype : narancstetves1337
Looking for REF 1.0 offering ELO Boost for it 2.3k player
08/12/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, I'm looking for someone who can do at least 25 REF 1.0, I can do 100-150elo for it. Minaly i am at 2,3k elo, and smurfin' at 1950+ can confirm it of course. add me on skype : narancstetves1337
Former #1 EU West / current top 20 player offering ELO BOOST / LESSONS
01/18/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hi everyone! I´m kinda new to these forums and this is my first post, yet I´d like to offer my services as for ELO BOOSTING and LESSONS. Who are you? I´m a european League of Legends player, I play this game since shortly after the beta and joined a competitive team rather quickly. I won several national tournaments as well as participated in international tournaments. Right now my former team disbanded and I currently have quite a few offers from teams that want me to play for them :) ...