Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTT WOW and D3 Blizzar Acc - For a good LoL Acc on EU-West

Discussion on WTT WOW and D3 Blizzar Acc - For a good LoL Acc on EU-West within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTT WOW and D3 Blizzar Acc - For a good LoL Acc on EU-West

İ have Battle.net account with 85 LVL mage And 1 years diablo3

i want to trade with good West lol account.

80+ Champ

3+ Rune pages

Elo isnt important (1300+ Enough)

50+ Skin.

add me on skype : cagataybostanci34

GREETINGS

up up
Old 08/24/2012, 20:41   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
bump

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTT, D3, SC2, WoW - For a good LoL Acc on EU-West
08/24/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
as title says, I have a battlenet account with those games, SC2, Diablo 3, and WoW.. Looking for some good League of Legends account in eu west server. with 15+ rune pages, 90+ champs 1700+ elo leave your skype or addme: seryfali
WTS good Eu West Acc
08/12/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
- 18xx elo in Eu West server - 86 champions - around 40 skins , which includes pullsfire ezreal, brolaf, proffesor ryze and more rare skins. - 12 rune pages and runes for every role also platinum badge for s1 and top elo of 2080 starting bid is 100 EUR buyout is 150eur No scammers , atleast 30% of money must be paid before trading information of account. ONLY when i get the money i will tell all the necessary information.
Wtb EU West good account
02/11/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hey guys, i started League Of Legends and im looking for a good account in Eu West. I can pay with paysafecard/ paypal. Add me in skype wish7boy if u have good account ^^
[Buying] EU West Acc / Good runes & good champions / high elo / PSC
01/29/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Good morning guys Im interested in buying a lol account in EU West server with good amount of runes and champions and an elo with at least 1600-1700 elo (also higher) We can discuss the price and if you have an account and willing to sell it I'm interested in buying it, You go first except you have a good Elitepvpers Account. I'll pay with paysafe card. Skype: 'tiranokevin' you can always pm me here :D
WTB GOOD LVL 30 EU WEST ACC.
08/24/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hi all. I am looking for a good lvl 30 EU west account. I am new to these forums, but I have over 150 transactions on Playerauctions with 100% positive rep and 7 transactions on mmo bay with 100% positive rep as well - happy to provide proof of both. I have bought and sold many accounts from multiple games, over the last 2-3 years. On a number of sites where rep is everything. As I said, I am looking for a good EU West acc. Doesn't need to be amazing, but must have a reasonable amount of...