Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTT west acc

Discussion on WTT west acc within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTT west acc

wtt lvl 30 west acc 700wins amumu,alistar,sion,gragas,kayle skins for something on east lvl 30 add me xfire:kristijaann msn: contact me or here fast!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
eu west for na
04/18/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Trading a lvl 14 EU west account for a lvl 15+ account on NA .My account contains: -4 champions owned:garen,nidalee,master yi and kayle(with judgement skin) and posibility of getting free tristana and alistar -9724 IP - no runes If intrested add "hooreaa" on skype .! I don't really care what champions you own on your account or what runes u have.
Verkaufe Level 30 Account EU-West / Sell LVL 30 ACCOUNT Eu-WEST
03/17/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hallo ich verkaufe hier meinen Account in League of Legends. Er hat 727 Wins (Normal Games) und eine 1375er Elo (Fast Silber 129Wins-104Lose) Auf diesen Account sind für fast jeden Champs 1-3 Skins vorhanden. Auf diesen Account sind 1820 Skins für Tryndamere , Tristana und Teemo. Der Account besitzt alle Champs außer (Ziggs , Leona , Maokai , Galio und Nautilius) Es sind 1000de von Runen vorhanden(Screens folgen unten)
[WTb]EU WEST
02/03/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
I m playing on na server and i have all the champions all the runes and 80 skins and because transfer is not going to happend i want to buy a eu west account but to be like mines with all the champions and all the runes i dont care so much for the skins. thanks
VK LOL acc lvl 30 eu-west
01/14/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
ich biete hier einen League of Legends ACC mit 45 champions und 32 skins an... natürlich auf eu-west server.... gebe weitere infos erst nach nachfrage....
[B] LoL EU West Acc [S] Acc
08/15/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hallo Elitepvpers ich verkaufe hir meinen EU West LoL acc er ist lvl 27 hat paar runen und 23 champs. Screen:--------> ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting Auserdem noch nen Paar RP & IP Suche EInen lvl 20 Full runen am besten mit Xin Shao + Skin und noch paar andere champs