Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ELO boosting NA only

Discussion on ELO boosting NA only within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ELO boosting NA only

Hello, im a 1.9k elo player on the US servers... I would like to provide my services for this month only as I have vacations for this month (no work!!! yay)

Will only do jobs for 0-15xx
$15 usd per 100 elo

please pm me for more info if your interested.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
PSA: Elo boosting
07/18/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
In light of the recent shenanigans pulled by this guy - http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league-legends-t rading/1970116-rock-solid-platinum-rated-na-pros-h igh-low-elo-boosting-pro-tutoring.html and lots of other "new" elo boosters popping up in the forums lately, I strongly suggest not to get ELO boosted from the new ones as they are most likely the aforementioned guy. I've already caught one new account that he made over here -...
Elo boosting up to 2.1k NA 2k EU
05/30/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
This is basically a continuation, title change, and expansion of last thread shwon here http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league-legends-tr ading/1841650-elo-boosting-up-1700-a.html I'm offering ELO BOOSTING (NA up to 2100 EU up to 2k). Now working with a 2.2k player (can show proof of course) and that is why I have updated the elo range and server. elo boosting = 25 dollars per 100 elo 0-1300 30 dollars per 100 elo 1300-1500 35 dollars per 100...
Want To Buy ELO Boosting 2k - 2.1k.
05/09/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
I Need Someone Trusted. Very Few People Can Do This Boost. I Am Probably Gonna End Up Selling The Account. Add Me On Skype Djblackout169, We Will Discuss Price's On There.
WTB ELO Boosting!
04/18/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
From 1647 - 1750 for $55 or 45 Euro's.** Must be Trusted. Add me in Skype, djblackout169. You may of added me before.**
MW2 Boosting auf der Box
09/28/2011 - Call of Duty - 1 Replies
Hallo Leute. Ich möchte mit einen von euch auf der Xbox360 im Game CoD:MW2 in einem FFA Game boosten. Geboostet wird per Wiedereinestieg und einer Schallgedämpften Waffe. Ziel ist es, viele Embleme oder Titel zu bekommen. Bitte schreibt mir eine pN falls ihr interresse habt.. Jeglicher Beitrag, wie "Boosten ist für Noobs" oder "was ist boosting?" werden reportet wegen Spam. Ich bedanke mich für die Aufmerksamkeit und freue mich über Antworten :)