In light of the recent shenanigans pulled by this guy -
and lots of other "new" elo boosters popping up in the forums lately, I strongly suggest
not to get ELO boosted from the new ones as they are most likely the aforementioned guy. I've already caught one new account that he made over here -
If anyone wants proof feel free to PM me.
Anyway, if boosts are an absolute necessity for you, I would suggest going to one of these guys as they have shown time and again that they are trusted, fast and reliable.

[One of the oldest boosters in this site]

[ Arguably the most trusted member as of now]

[he has proven that he is indeed the real wewillfailer, a really high elo player]

[Moderated vouched for him and I have also done business with him in the past]
*Disclaimer - these boosters are merely suggestions and I will not be held responsible in the event that they fail to satisfy you