Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Chaosboosts] LoL Elo Boosting Service with Stream!

Discussion on [Chaosboosts] LoL Elo Boosting Service with Stream! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Chaosboosts] LoL Elo Boosting Service with Stream!

Chaosboosts is an Elo boosting service run by multiple platinum ranked players. We have extensive experience in the MOBA genre. Our members have played DotA for five years prior to playing League of Legends for two. We provide a trustworthy transaction and reliable results. In order to promote our reputation, we will be offering reduced rates, a free high quality stream, and $5.00 off to anyone who leaves feedback after they are satisfied with the service. It is our utmost priority to provide a professional service that you can be confident in using.

For detailed information and pricing info visit our site at
Old 07/17/2012, 17:56   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

im interested. how does it work?
Old 07/18/2012, 03:16   #3

Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner.

We log onto your account and one of our smurfs and duo queue. We have gotten an account to 1900 before in 25 wins and 2 losses using this method. If you want more specific information check out our website's details tab. Add me on skype if you want to talk about it (chaosboosts).

Tags
boost, elo, elo boost, league of legends, lol

Similar Threads Similar Threads
ELO SERVICe BOOSTING FOR NA 0-2k
02/17/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 105 Replies
Currently a 2.4k ELO player looking to reach their DREAM ELO so i will be doing elo service for people to get out of elo hell ! I will also be doing coaching! Prices ------- 0-1000=$25 per 100 ELO 1000-1300=30$ per 100 ELO 1300-1600=$35 per 100 ELO 1600-1800-$45 per 100 ELO
Account leveling Service and elo boosting service
11/28/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
ssss
ELO Boosting service
07/08/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hello! My friend and I have decided to start boosting people in League of Legends, in return of money. We've both played League of Legends quite intensively for a few years, and we're both 2,1k. We both have far more than 1000 ranked games played. The boosting service will be smooth and fast, and furthermost, descrete. No contact to friends / reply to whispers will be done. We're boosting on both EU/NE and EU/W. (Could boost on NA too, under certain circumstances) 0000 - 1600 ELO :...
****[Service]LoL ELO Boosting Service + Acc Leveling Service****
05/27/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Welcome to my League of Legends Elo Boosting Service site Here I will provide you with a service to boost up your rankings guaranteed or your money back. I can either go on your account (Recommended) or we can Duo (Not Recommended) I have played over 2000 normal games, and about 500 ish Ranked games , 1000 Ranked if counting on other accounts. Prices for Solo (Me going on your account) From 1000 ELO or below to 1100 - $6
Elo Boosting Service
04/02/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 15 Replies
I am a platinum ranked player who is offering my assistance to players in need. Lately I've been bored so I will boost anyones elo for paypal. If your interested send me a pm or email and a deal will be worked out. I will add simple details on how this will work though in the post itself. -No unrealistic requests, highest elo I will boost too is 1900 -I will boost either US or on EU server -Take payment before I begin boosting -I am a full time student/work a part time job so I will ask...