Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Trading Lvl 30 LoL Account for a Good RS account

Discussion on Trading Lvl 30 LoL Account for a Good RS account within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Trading Lvl 30 LoL Account for a Good RS account

I've been playing league of legends for the last couple of months, but it doesnt seem to fill the void that having my runescape account hacked and having to quit left. I know it's partially my fault because i didnt keep a good record of when i made the account and the internet provider and all that because I have moved so much and I quit a few times and thought I would never come back but i ALWAYS do. Lol. My account was lvl 102 i think. His name was lugaru, and I almost had 99 strength when it got hacked. I had always been able to get it back, but they changed a lot of things and for some reason this time I can't. Anyways, enough about my life story. I know you're thinking i'm a scammer, but in reality, i'm actually the one who's scared of getting scammed. I know how easy it would be to recover your account as would it mine, but we just have to trust each other. My lol account has 2-3 sets of runes, 10 rune pages, 10+ skins Including full metal pantheon and rugged garen, is missing fewer than 10 champions, has about 3000 IP and 300 RP, but does have a bad elo because as of late, i have had a lot of trolls in my matches, but it's only preseason, so the elo will reset. I want a good runescape account to start back on, and I really dont want to be scammed. I'm an honest person and i'm not going to scam you, so I trust that whoever wants to trade will do the same. thank you.

bump

Tags
league of legends, runescape, trading

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Trading good Shaiya account for Good runescape account
05/15/2010 - Runescape Trading - 0 Replies
Hey I have a very good Shaiya account which has a level 47 NM Mage. And a very powerful and strong pker lvl 56 HM fighter. Both have tonnes of cash. Almost max. Lots of amazing pk and lapised gear. Both have amazing stats, and AP items too. Im looking to trade for a level 100-110+? runescape account with a good amount of cash to get started on. Msn: [email protected] Add me on msn or post here.
Trading real good runescape account for conquer account
08/17/2008 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 1 Replies
Im tradeing a lvl 90 runescape account for conquer account with full info lvl 100+ It comes with everything it is wearing and theres more shit worth plenty in the bank, u dont have to worry about me scamming or anything cuz i havent played runescape in like 3 yrs lol those are the stats and a pic of the char and yes it has 99 fletch and fletch cape XD http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k90/clicker01/u ntitled.jpg Start Da Bidding of Accounts
Trading real good runescape account for conquer account
08/15/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
Im tradeing a lvl 90 runescape account for conquer account with full info lvl 100+ It comes with everything it is wearing and theres more shit worth plenty in the bank, u dont have to worry about me scamming or anything cuz i havent played runescape in like 3 yrs lol those are the stats and a pic of the char and yes it has 99 fletch and fletch cape XD http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k90/clicker01/u ntitled.jpg Start Da Bidding of Accounts
trading master seargent account for good runescape account!!
07/17/2008 - Soldier Front - 0 Replies
trading master seargent account for a good runescape account get in touch with me my email is [email protected] send me an email or hop on msn hand have a chat if interested
Trading Good Flyff Account For Good 2Moons Account
07/01/2008 - Dekaron - 1 Replies
Ok I'm trading a Flyff account for a 2Moons Account. Server on Flyff: Lawolf Levels and Jobs: Ranger-71-72, Knight 59(Dlvled), and I have a noob mage. Note: They don't have a lot of penya, but they have good equips that you can sell for good money. Requirements for 2Moons Account: Near the levels of my Flyff account will do. Just PM or E-mail me at: [email protected]