Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Conquer Online 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Trading real good runescape account for conquer account

Discussion on Trading real good runescape account for conquer account within the Conquer Online 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

Im tradeing a lvl 90 runescape account for conquer account with full info lvl 100+
It comes with everything it is wearing and theres more **** worth plenty in the bank, u dont have to worry about me scamming or anything cuz i havent played runescape in like 3 yrs lol

those are the stats and a pic of the char and yes it has 99 fletch and fletch cape XD

Start Da Bidding of Accounts
Old 08/17/2008, 14:58   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
i got a 110 fire tao

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Im trading a conquer account for a good runescape!
08/31/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
If u have any good runescape account skiller/pures/great pking account. I will trade u for good conquer accounts i have lyk 6+ great accounts. Talk to me for more info
T> High Lv conquer account for good runescape account
06/30/2009 - Runescape - 0 Replies
Hey i am offering a trade from conquer for runescape i have a lv 130-130 troj-troj wit decent gear for a good runescape account. Email me or send me a message on msn: [email protected]
08/15/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
Im tradeing a lvl 90 runescape account for conquer account with full info lvl 100+ It comes with everything it is wearing and theres more shit worth plenty in the bank, u dont have to worry about me scamming or anything cuz i havent played runescape in like 3 yrs lol those are the stats and a pic of the char and yes it has 99 fletch and fletch cape XD http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k90/clicker01/u ntitled.jpg Start Da Bidding of Accounts
Trading My good Runescape account for a conquer account.
08/15/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
Will anyone trade my runescape account (Pictures below) for a 90-100ish Archer. Not reborn. Don't worry if it has bad gear I'll get better. Please provide pictures when making your post so I can know that it is fully legit. My account is a very good account ex-member level 47CB High minning, High WC, 1.8m Cash on the account, with full rune. Please post your offer here in the thread, then after I accept the offer we will set it up via email. If you scam me I can assure you the account...