Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Gold rated NA account, tons of champs + beta skins

Discussion on Gold rated NA account, tons of champs + beta skins within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Gold rated NA account, tons of champs + beta skins

If you want to avoid ELO hell, the account is currently high 1600's. I have a gold season 1 banner.

I own all but 6 champions(including all the new champs up to this date). I own every top ELO champion that has been seen in tournament play. I have rare beta test skins as well.

I have well over 20+ skins.
Off the top of my head...
Every Anivia Skin
Prof. Ryze
BROLAF OLAF
Grungy nunu
bandito fiddle
big bad warrick
goth annie
black alistar
bowser rammus
gold ranking jarvan skin
halloween nocturne
prom king mummy
and a bunch more I don't remember off the top of my head.

I will provide a full list to serious inquiries. I have easily spent over 300$ in riot points though, this account is decked out.

I uninstalled LoL, so I will provide screenshots, or meet in a custom game room at a designated time to those interested on a buddies computer. So we need to plan in advance.

10 rune pages, with perfect pages for:
-Any AD jungle
-Udyr Jungle
-Fiddle Jungle
-Standard AD carry
-Standard AP carry
-Stardard tank
-Support
-Complete Ryze Page

TONS of runes on this account. I have a page/runes for EVERY jungle, all the APs and ADs, and even random stuff like catch the teemo.

I am only accepting paypal or money gram. I am verified with paypal, and I expect buyers to be as well.

Anyone seriously interested should reply here, or PM with an email or skype name. I will be accepting offers throughout the week. I have no time for LoL with my new job, and having it available is hurting my time.
Old 10/14/2011, 19:18   #2 Trade Status: Verified(?)

add me on skype...fb3366
Old 10/14/2011, 21:12   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

i dont want to lowball you nor do i want to be sounded like one
but i am interested, let me know what price range youre looking foward to
email me:
or add me on skype: i.made.skype.for.psych
Old 10/15/2011, 00:59   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I have 50$ i am willing to spend on this
Old 10/15/2011, 03:38   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

75 send me an email:
i have paypal
Old 10/15/2011, 10:12   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

PM'd you
Old 10/15/2011, 20:57   #7

PM me if you want a skype shared screen tour of the account. Serious bids only will be given tour. Current bid is above 100$.
Old 10/15/2011, 21:36   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

So right now the account has a 1600+ elo in season2?
Old 10/15/2011, 21:58   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

PM'd you, dunno if you'll get in touch with me before I hit the sack, but I'll be back up and awake again in 3 hours if you're interested in a deal.

still waiting on a reply Oo

offer still standing, I'm saying no to every other account until I hear from you xD