Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTT PAX SIVIR & K9 NASUS VS PAX JAX

Discussion on WTT PAX SIVIR & K9 NASUS VS PAX JAX within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTT PAX SIVIR & K9 NASUS VS PAX JAX

Hey,

title says it all but i will explain a bit more.

I have PAX Sivir and Riot K9 Nasus to trade ( codes have been redeemed on EUW but can be used on EUNE and NA Server too ) and want a PAX JAX code for it which hasnt been used on EUW until now ( can be used on NA or EUNE).

PM me or leave comment below if ur interested.
Old 09/01/2011, 02:10   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hey, I'd be willing to trade for K9 Nasus
Old 09/02/2011, 20:45   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

i have a pax jax i would like to have the pax sivir for NA if its still avaible add me on LoL ohseven1 and we'll set up a trade

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling PAX Sivir / Jax
04/10/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 18 Replies
Sup,i just recieved a PAX Sivir promo code but im not interested in Sivir at all so i prefer some Cash. And while im currently selling the PAX Sivir skin,i'd like to get rid of my PAX Jax also. both are avaible,but im not sure if you can recieve the skins / champs in Europe. It works perfectly in NA,no idea about EU.You can try it out i guess. However,im up for any kind of offer but it should be some serious shit. i accept paypal and some other shit,dunno what kind of payment ways...
[WTB] Sivir Pax
08/30/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Heya. Ich möchte gerne nen Sivir Pax code kaufen. Ich würde 5.000 Riot Points geben. (Über Preis kann man verhandeln!) Wer noch eine Pax Sivir auf Lager hat bitte melden.
Trade K9 Nasus for Sivir
08/29/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hi, i got some unused Nasus from GC here, and i am interested in a PAX Sivir. Anyone up for a trade? thing is, i don't play nasus, but i'm highly up for a sivir, and i don't have that much cash...
trade k9 nasus(na) on pax sivir(eune)
08/29/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
subj, skype: ilusha_me mail: minusdva at gmail.com
WTB PAX Sivir
08/28/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hey out there participants of the PAX 2011, i wanna buy the new PAX Sivir 2011 Skin (unused promo card). I dont need ny accounts offered with the skin owned on it. Thanks