Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LeagueBotNet Version 2 Beta Applications!

Discussion on LeagueBotNet Version 2 Beta Applications! within the League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the League of Legends category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow LeagueBotNet Version 2 Beta Applications!

Hello dear community!

LeagueBotNet is a LoL botting tool that started development in late January 2019, and officially released on the 23rd of February 2019. Nearly one and a half year of development later, we are still actively updating the bot and releasing patches when needed, there were a ton of major updates throughout the last year too.

We think it's time for a change and are working on a complete rewrite of LeagueBotNet, version 2.0 which is currently in Alpha development, we are close to finishing the new queuer and the AI will be next. Why a complete rewrite? Although our current, original codebase was designed to be upgradable and easily updatable by us, the devs, with the things we are trying to achieve with the features we are working on it's too much work and easier for us to do a complete rewrite, removing any unneeded code that was left there throughout the past updates and optimize the bot even further.

The current active version of LeagueBotNet (1.1.6) will still completely work, but our development is focused on version 2.

Getting the past and the reasons we are doing this out of the way, let's get to the thing you're here for - the beta apps.

About the beta applications:
- beta participation is completely free during the beta period
- being active and reporting bugs is needed to be kept in the beta program, beta is not for your personal use, but for you to help us get the software shiny for release
- if you are inactive in the beta project, expect to be kicked out
- you agree that we will collect data about your client and sending errors back to us automatically, we don't do this for our regular customers, we don't store and collect and data; but this is beta and all bugs/exceptions will be sent back to us along with the user from who the exception came from
- LBN customers will have priority to participate in the program
- no more than 10 people will be allowed in the beta program; we will choose who we pick very carefully
- busy, helpful and working beta testers will be rewarded with the release version after the release
- you must be in our discord -

ETA for beta testing is around the 20th of June 2020, and the expected release date is in late June/early July.

You can apply here:
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/07/2020, 10:20   #2

elite*gold: 122
Do you have now good stats or is it again that it just running mid down?
Is the queuer LCU based or just via pixels?

Which programming language do you use? AutoIt for the script or something more professional like C#? Since AutoIt is very slow with pixel recognation.
Old 06/07/2020, 10:36   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melli- View Post
Do you have now good stats or is it again that it just running mid down?
Is the queuer LCU based or just via pixels?

Which programming language do you use? AutoIt for the script or something more professional like C#? Since AutoIt is very slow with pixel recognation.
Hey, long time no see!

There are many features planned, but as stated we're working on a complete recode, to answer your questions:

1. The AI is still under heavy development and both me and another developer are trying two different approaches to see which will do best, both currently produce a good ingame performance and are not AU3 based.
2. Yes, it is based on .Net.

You can also feel free to apply for the beta, we have so many new features planned such as a VM/account manager and so many new things that people will be able to configure.
Old 06/07/2020, 10:40   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sillyre View Post
Hey, long time no see!

There are many features planned, but as stated we're working on a complete recode, to answer your questions:

1. The AI is still under heavy development and both me and another developer are trying two different approaches to see which will do best, both currently produce a good ingame performance and are not AU3 based.
2. Yes, it is based on .Net.

You can also feel free to apply for the beta, we have so many new features planned such as a VM/account manager and so many new things that people will be able to configure.
No thank you, I don't need any bot since I have my own (just for myself, not public) which has already an account manager included But thank you anyway, feel free to hit me up if you need some help.
Old 06/08/2020, 00:44   #5

İts working ?
Old 06/08/2020, 09:33   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by sg110291 View Post
İts working ?
I would seriously recommend reading a thread before commenting
Old 06/09/2020, 12:52   #7

We will be accepting applications till the 12th of June. After that the form will be closed and you'll be able to follow all updates on our Discord.
Old 06/16/2020, 02:59   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sillyre View Post
We will be accepting applications till the 12th of June. After that the form will be closed and you'll be able to follow all updates on our Discord.
Can i join
Old 06/19/2020, 13:23   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by paytaq1907 View Post
Can i join
You will be messaged via Discord by us if/when you get accepted.
Old 06/19/2020, 21:36   #10

Every post about bots I see Melli- sucking his own e-***** and wanting to diminish others, it gets to be funny
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/19/2020, 23:05   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by leo500000000 View Post
Every post about bots I see Melli- sucking his own e-***** and wanting to diminish others, it gets to be funny
The fact is that I worked on the old LBN version 1 year ago and I knew that this bot wasn’t good, that’s why I asked.
I also helped Sillyre, when he asked me something. Don’t know what your problem is.
1 year ago Sillyre said „non feeding AI“ while it wents 0-10 on midlane, so my question was entitled.

If it changed now I am happy and proud of them.
Old 06/21/2020, 16:50   #12

Quote:
The fact is that I worked on the old LBN version 1 year ago and I knew that this bot wasn’t good, that’s why I asked.
I also helped Sillyre, when he asked me something. Don’t know what your problem is.
1 year ago Sillyre said „non feeding AI“ while it wents 0-10 on midlane, so my question was entitled.

Our AI never went/goes 0/10. All of those were cases where people set up the bot wrongly in some way and get resolved in all the cases. Although I do get why you had some issues with our previous bot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by leo500000000 View Post
I guess you don't have any idea about the past relations between us in the botting marketplace so you better don't comment.
All she did in this thread is congratulate me for the good work I'm doing and I don't get the point of your commenting.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/25/2020, 15:25   #13

Quote:

On every botting software thread, without absolutely zero exception, you try to attack people saying how their bots are ******, how they're gonna get banned soon, how their bots run it down. etc etc. how you are more knowledgeable in coding, how you achieved wonders with your projects back then, etc. etc. The list goes on to like forever. You name it, I shall find it in your messages.

Craving for such attention, creating situations where you rant left and right and getting fed off of angry hate messages you get in return. **** it must be hard to fix your fragile ego. You are hateful towards everyone literally. Such snowflake.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/25/2020, 19:12   #14

I see again drama @ lets see how it will works
Old 10/31/2020, 17:05   #15

it's not work sir !

Tags
botting, league of legends, league of legends bot, lol bot, lol bot beta