Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LeagueBotNet Beta Applications

Discussion on LeagueBotNet Beta Applications within the League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the League of Legends category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
LeagueBotNet Beta Applications

Hello everyone!

My name is Sillyre and I'm one of the developers of the new League project - LeagueBotNet.

LeagueBotNet is a LoL botting platform that is going to be the safest and most reliable platform for botting.

You can visit our website to find out how to apply for beta ().

Apply for beta here: .

You have to be in our community discord to get accepted, you can join it via our website.

Please remember, that even if you apply for the beta period, you may not be accepted.

Thanks
1 User
Old 02/01/2019, 12:40   #2

elite*gold: 29
The Black Market: 114/0/0
Is that a pixel bot?
Old 02/01/2019, 17:28   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Langweiliger Junge View Post
Is that a pixel bot?
LeagueBotNet is a pixel-based bot.

Beta applications are open
Old 02/02/2019, 12:49   #4

I applied , any eta when we will get answers who been chosen?
Old 02/02/2019, 19:44   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by knipe View Post
I applied , any eta when we will get answers who been chosen?
You will be PMd via discord if your request was approved, would recommend to join our discord that you can find on our website.

Website design completely changed
Old 02/05/2019, 12:22   #6

Great job
Old 02/06/2019, 07:28   #7

Beta apps closing in 3 days (09/02/2019). Do it while you still can.
Old 02/07/2019, 13:23   #8

elite*gold: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sillyre View Post
Hello everyone!

My name is Sillyre and I'm one of the developers of the new League project - LeagueBotNet.

LeagueBotNet is a LoL botting platform that is going to be the safest and most reliable platform for botting.

You can visit our website to find out how to apply for beta ().

Apply for beta here: .

You have to be in our community discord to get accepted, you can join it via our website.

Please remember, that even if you apply for the beta period, you may not be accepted.

I may ask some Questions?

Is your pixel-based bot coded 100% by your own developers? What users does your team contain and how long have you been in the botting scene?

If its a pixel based bot, what does the interface look like and the GUI? Any modifications needed in order to let the bot run?

Do you maybe got some Screenshots because i have heared that your pixelbot is a copy from the famous MicheyBot, would be thankful for an awnser as i may apply to use ur bot for the future then.
Old 02/07/2019, 13:46   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicerDicerAllAround View Post
I may ask some Questions?

Is your pixel-based bot coded 100% by your own developers? What users does your team contain and how long have you been in the botting scene?

If its a pixel based bot, what does the interface look like and the GUI? Any modifications needed in order to let the bot run?

Do you maybe got some Screenshots because i have heared that your pixelbot is a copy from the famous MicheyBot, would be thankful for an awnser as i may apply to use ur bot for the future then.
I am one of the 2 developers of the bot, I am an owner and a developer, (me and discman are owners).

You can see the almost everything in the current state of the bot here: .

Our interface has a unique design coresponding to our logo.

The bot only alters your game configs.

I have been in the botting scene since InfernalBot alpha, but I've started working on bots mid 2018.

Hope I've responded to your questions, if you have any more, feel free to leave them here.
Closed Thread