Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LeagueBotNet Beta -- v2.0

Discussion on LeagueBotNet Beta -- v2.0 within the League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the League of Legends category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
LeagueBotNet Beta -- v2.0

If you're interested in LeagueBotNet 2.0 Beta (LeagueBotNet.com), join our or contact me directly - LBN Dev#3033 .

It is a complete recode and a whole new approach to the way it interacts with the game, but it's still a pixelbot. Participation in beta is free of charge.

Beta build 1 has already been released to the current testers and a few screenshots/GIFs are below.

Thanks
1 User
Old 10/06/2019, 18:59   #2

elite*gold: 0
All beta slots are filled. Thanks to everyone who took the time to send me a DM on Discord. From now on, I recommend joining the LBN discord (in the thread above) so you can see when I release it!

Tags
botting lol, league of legends, league of legends bot, league of legends botting, lol bot

Similar Threads Similar Threads
LeagueBotNet Recoded - Beta Applications
07/13/2019 - League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 15 Replies
LeagueBotNet Beta To all of you that are new, LeagueBotNet is a LoL botting platform started a few months back. With success fighting the detection in the first 1-2 months, LeagueBotNet caught the attention of the anticheat. Due to that we have closed sales and reimagined LeagueBotNet with some things being completely new. We are now looking for testers and we hope that you can join the beta testing of LeagueBotNet (version 2 beta). How to apply? You must be a part of our Discord. ...
》LeagueBotNet 《 A new way to bot LoL Accounts
03/20/2019 - League of Legends Trading - 15 Replies
LeagueBotNet Sales closed due to a few issues. Will be reopened soon. ⫸ A new way to bot LoL Accounts ⫷ A more secure and easy way to bot LoL accounts.
LeagueBotNet 1 to 30 fast!
03/02/2019 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
https://i.imgur.com/mylRy2g.jpg Discord link AutoBUY Video
LeagueBotNet Beta Applications
02/07/2019 - League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 8 Replies
Hello everyone! My name is Sillyre and I'm one of the developers of the new League project - LeagueBotNet. LeagueBotNet is a LoL botting platform that is going to be the safest and most reliable platform for botting. You can visit our website to find out how to apply for beta (LeagueBotNet.com). Apply for beta here: BETA APPLICATIONS.