Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

League of Legends Botting Accounts

Discussion on League of Legends Botting Accounts within the League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the League of Legends category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up League of Legends Botting Accounts

10.8 updating.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/15/2020, 22:28   #2

elite*gold: 0
10.8 updating.
Thanks
1 User

Tags
league of legends boost, league of legends bot, lol bot, lol fast smurf, lol level bot

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[S]Easymetin2 botting card [B] china botting acc ( 30 tage)
11/15/2010 - Metin2 Trading - 3 Replies
Ja hallo wie schon geasgt suche ich eine easymetin2 30 tägigen botting card ich biete dafür eine china botting card wo man max 20 fenster auf machen kann Jetzt werden welche sagen warum ich tauschen sollte 20 fenster sind besser als 3 aber mein pc schafft net mehr als 3 und dann kann ich bei easymetin2 net vorstellen mehr zu machen ^^ Handle nur über mm
Tips for Botting (Tipps für Botting)
09/28/2010 - Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 11 Replies
Question: What bot should I use? Answer: I recommend Easy Metin 2, which you can find at http://www.easymetin2.com/. I say this because I have used it and find it good and it has a lot of features. Also, I know that it's going to be expanded, upgraded, etc. because this same company made the SRO King bot for Silkroad Online, which is an excellent bot. Question: What levels should I bot on? Answer: This really depends. If you want to make money, fight monsters that are 5-8 levels lower than...