Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends > League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 15:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to detect attackspeed without memory or pixel reading

Discussion on How to detect attackspeed without memory or pixel reading within the League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the League of Legends category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 15
How to detect attackspeed without memory or pixel reading

-
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/14/2020, 07:40   #2

elite*gold: 122
Quote:
Originally Posted by CirusEB View Post
So lately alot of new orbwalkers came out and almost every single one is reading the attack speed from the screen. But this method got various problems like adapting to different resolutions, being slow or being very cpu intensive at high refresh rates or sometimes straight up not working.

So while testing out some stuff i found a new method to detect attack speed (or any other stat ) without reading it from the screen or reading the memory. You can get all your ingame stats via the riot api.
When ur ingame you can open up "127.0.0.1:2999/liveclientdata/allgamedata" in your browser.
This will give you a list of almost every stat ingame like attack speed , ad ,ap , gold , spell lvls etc without reading the clients memory or interfering with riots anti cheat while also being alot faster and way more stable than reading it from the screen.

With some basic knowledge you should easily be able to scrape this data and use it in an orbwalker / bot and so on.
Thanks. Now I can do ez an own orbwalker xD
Old 03/14/2020, 10:10   #3

elite*gold: 58
What is the refresh rate of this data tho

+ seems like its loading infinitely, im currently in a practice tool game
Old 03/14/2020, 10:21   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cekkoster View Post

It pretty much refreshes in real time. Atleast when i wrote a little program that outputs the atk speed there seems to be no delay.
Old 03/14/2020, 10:38   #5

elite*gold: 41
Received Thanks: 1,234
is the site suposed to display anything ? when not in game it just "isnt working" and when in game it keeps loading but never nothing shows
Old 03/14/2020, 10:42   #6

Hmm tbh im not sure, when ur not ingame it isnt supposed to work but when your ingame it should work without any loading, maybe try to different browser or something. For me atleast it always worked
Old 03/14/2020, 10:42   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cekkoster View Post

practice tool isnt the issue i tried in ranked and normal both same results. something else we missing

Quote:
Hmm tbh im not sure, when ur not ingame it isnt supposed to work but when your ingame it should work without any loading, maybe try to different browser or something. For me atleast it always worked
what browser are you using if you dont mind me asking
Old 03/14/2020, 10:45   #8

Just tested something out myself. For me it only loads in chrome, when i use opera or edge it also seems to load forever so try chrome

Edit : When i closed chrome and tried it again it also worked in edge and opera
Old 03/14/2020, 10:50   #9

This is the code i wrote to simply output the atk speed. Maybe try to compile it and see if it works. (Start it once your ingame or it will crash )
Old 03/14/2020, 11:05   #10

Quote:
This is the code i wrote to simply output the atk speed. Maybe try to compile it and see if it works. (Start it once your ingame or it will crash )
works with your tool but still wont display in browser. anyway that is my "problem" to solve. thanks for letting us know
Old 03/14/2020, 17:50   #11

elite*gold: 0
It took me less than an hour to create an orb walker - I can't imagine how many could be out there
Old 03/19/2020, 15:29   #12

elite*gold: 0
I just made a solid one with this, need to figure out a way to make a target selector and I'm gucci. Thanks bro.